Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel So femcels is a thing now?

DarkSoul99

DarkSoul99

Lonewolf99
-
A group of females who would reject an average guy for a Chad are complaining about being alone? Why won't these fucking femoids just go away already... smh

Le femcel
They deserve licking ugly dicks. Of subhumans.

Femcels cannot exist.

They've never been a thing because they don't exist. "Femcel" is an oxymoron. The only actual examples I can think of are foids who are tied to their house all day, to the point where guys literally don't know that they exist.

Monday FA Monday is supporting this shit about femcels....

Femcels exist, but they should create their own communities and ban men.

Femcels exist, but they should create their own communities and ban men.

they are NOT a thing

They exist because they can't simply get what they want. The idealization of Chad and love is ridiculous. The system is bound to break. It will not create the cuckOlympics - an infinite game where men compete in a never ending chivalrous competition for the marriage of a roastie landwhale.

He turned into a cuck as soon as pussy presented itself.
Weak man.
I thought he was better than this, i guess you never know until someone is put into the challenge.

Femcel= got railed by endless Chad's, wtf why won't Chad commit, wtf I hate men now and am forever alone because nothing compares to Chad now

Half of them are fat black foids who complain about not being able to lock down a tall white man, the other half are LARPing men.

All femcel lurkers that want to fuck me. Please email me at:

[email protected]

Thanks in advance!

Female celibates don't exist BC a hole is a hole when a man is drunk. Females who can't get a 'loving' relationship more like.

May a thousand flies dump their eggs in every Femshits roast beef.

Half of them are fat black foids who complain about not being able to lock down a tall white man, the other half are LARPing men.
This, if you lurk long enough you will come to the realization that it's mostly black women who are there complaining that tyrone isn't paying attention to them, but to the stacies.

No such thing as a femcel. The ugliest of them will have a line of men around the block ready to bang them, anything other than sex isn't considered *cel, therefore femcel can't exist.