Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over So drained after a day around people

• Thread starter Deleted member 41431
  • Start date
Deleted member 41431

Deleted member 41431

Self-banned
-
Spending a day at school just being around people, even if I'm not actively socializing much, leaves me so drained of energy.

I just want to LDAR as soon as I get home. No motivation to study or even vidya.

How do normies/NTs/extroverts do it? Their brains are actually wired differently.

Spending a day at school just being around people, even if I'm not actively socializing much, leaves me so drained of energy.

I just want to LDAR as soon as I get home. No motivation to study or even vidya.

How do normies/NTs/extroverts do it? Their brains are actually wired differently.
Depression? :waitwhat:

normies are fucking exhausting. they only spew bullshit that the system thought them to spew. they are fucking puppets, they are not even human. they can all fucking die

LDARing is the only way of worthy living
We shouldn't care about normies and other bluepilled beings

Social anxiety + being introverted makes it extremely high stress to be around people who are constantly talking and having to be on high alert. I just cant fucking take it. How do the NPCs just carry on with their nonsense converstions about completely nothing?

That's exactly how I feel. My energy also drains when I'm around people. Most people are just annoying to me and I can't really stand Smalltalk or any pointless conversations that they have.

I dont like happy normal people.

Mogs me
I'd love to around people
Are there any attractive foids in your class that you can eye rape