Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So depressed that I can't even sleep...

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
The stress that accompanies inceldom has gotten so bad lately that I am unable to sleep, since the pain constantly gnaws at me. Fapping used to help, but now it's more of a chore than anything - just something I do to empty my balls.

I'm running out of ways to cope, though this sleep deprived state isn't that bad as it makes it slightly harder to think about how miserable I am. Maybe this year, I can finally end it and end my suffering permanently.

You need to find ways to numb yourself. Preferably natural ways. It used to be fapping, but now even that's a chore for you. If you can find a natural way to numb yourself, you should create a thread about it.

I don't remember when was the last time I laughed or had any sort of dopamine release. I'm so depressed that I even lost my sex drive, haven't fapped for weeks and don't feel the urge to. I have also started eating like only once a day.

Intense gymcelling will drain you.

You need to find ways to numb yourself. Preferably natural ways. It used to be fapping, but now even that's a chore for you. If you can find a natural way to numb yourself, you should create a thread about it.
Wish such a way existed.

Same here

My lack of sleep actually caused me to drop one point (Noticed this today)

My skin became really pale and I have huge eyebags

I hate depression

I have brain fog and i feel nothing (completely numb), but i'm still bothered about being stupid af because of brain fog.

I don't remember when was the last time I laughed or had any sort of dopamine release. I'm so depressed that I even lost my sex drive, haven't fapped for weeks and don't feel the urge to. I have also started eating like only once a day.
Things like happiness and excitement are alien feelings for us.
I'm the same way, I've lost a lot of weight recently due to eating less; I've lost the will to do pretty much everything.

Same here

My lack of sleep actually caused me to drop one point (Noticed this today)

My skin became really pale and I have huge eyebags

I hate depression
It's over man, all that suffering is slowly killing us inside.

Fuck sleep is my best cope. Truly sorry OP

It's over man, all that suffering is slowly killing us inside.

I saw my crush & so many other girls today and the feeling thst I'm invisible to her kills me slowly. I wanna die

i think this is what most incels achieve after years of isolation unless you have a very high sex drive, ive lost all desire to fap and my sex drive has died off.

I just want to know what female touch is like, even holding hands would be nice.

I have brain fog and i feel nothing (completely numb), but i'm still bothered about being stupid af because of brain fog.
I saw my crush & so many other girls today and the feeling thst I'm invisible to her kills me slowly. I wanna die
Thats the saddest part, we think about them all the time yet they don't even know we exist. We will never be on a girl's mind.

Thats the saddest part, we think about them all the time yet they don't even know we exist. We will never be on a girl's mind.

Normies will never understand that

i think this is what most incels achieve after years of isolation unless you have a very high sex drive, ive lost all desire to fap and my sex drive has died off.

I just want to know what female touch is like, even holding hands would be nice.

TFW when you haven't had one real life conversation that lasted longer than 30 seconds in the last 5 years.

same here, fapping feels like a chore, and life gets way too stressful sometimes, add that on being incel and ugly = death sentence

The stress that accompanies inceldom has gotten so bad lately that I am unable to sleep, since the pain constantly gnaws at me. Fapping used to help, but now it's more of a chore than anything - just something I do to empty my balls.

I'm running out of ways to cope, though this sleep deprived state isn't that bad as it makes it slightly harder to think about how miserable I am. Maybe this year, I can finally end it and end my suffering permanently.

Tried drugs to fix your brain chemistry? (It's a cope tho, just solves psych problems)

jog outside in the morning, it helps you experience nature and will help you fall asleep better at night.

Inb4 cope

I'm so depressed I can't even eat.