Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So coping because our genetic structure isnt attractive is wrong?

L

Lonelyus

Taking a break until the forum is fixed
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/132393s/well_he_probably_hasnt_left_his_moms_basement_in/

First off, Many of us are completely utterly subhuman, We go outside and we get stares of disgust, Bad treatment, Yeah ive been lean and ive been fat, There is no gym for your face, I got treated horrible either way, Im normal weight now but im still not attractive, Ive done what they ask, Shower hygiene, Talk to women, It just doesnt work, Im just too genetically inferior, Women want hot guys, guys want hot women, Its just how it is, And doritos and anime doesnt sound too bad, Just scratch the hentai tentacle thing and were good, NO ONE wants to be an incel, Its not something ive chose, It came naturally to me when i tried my dick off trying to talk to women and they just gave me looks of disgust or tell me im too ugly or short for them, I tried tinder and dating apps too, I even added an auto clicker eventually in hope i would find one female that would give me atleast some smidge of attention, NOTHING, And if i matched one, NO RESPONSE, Or she was plain rude, I tried doing the same but with a picture of a chad, SHE WAS ALL OPEN AND THEN SOME JUST BECAUSE OF HIS GOOD GENETICS, Its a horrible life to be born genetically inferior and no one chooses how they look when they come out, Your either born a winner or a looser, Ive given up and its time, I await AI robots to do the trick as modern women just wont bite no matter how much self improvement i put in.

Sex robots :feelsohh:

If modern women cannot grant me even a smidge of contact, Men WILL go for options, Whatever works fuels a man.

Paragraphs

Last edited:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/132393s/well_he_probably_hasnt_left_his_moms_basement_in/

First off, Many of us are completely utterly subhuman, We go outside and we get stares of disgust, Bad treatment, Yeah ive been lean and ive been fat, There is no gym for your face,

I got treated horrible either way, Im normal weight now but im still not attractive, Ive done what they ask, Shower hygiene, Talk to women, It just doesnt work, Im just too genetically inferior, Women want hot guys, guys want hot women, Its just how it is, And doritos and anime doesnt sound too bad,

Just scratch the hentai tentacle thing and were good, NO ONE wants to be an incel, Its not something ive chose, It came naturally to me when i tried my dick off trying to talk to women and they just gave me looks of disgust or tell me im too ugly or short for them,

I tried tinder and dating apps too, I even added an auto clicker eventually in hope i would find one female that would give me atleast some smidge of attention, NOTHING, And if i matched one, NO RESPONSE, Or she was plain rude, I tried doing the same but with a picture of a chad, SHE WAS ALL OPEN AND THEN SOME JUST BECAUSE OF HIS GOOD GENETICS,

Its a horrible life to be born genetically inferior and no one chooses how they look when they come out, Your either born a winner or a looser, Ive given up and its time, I await AI robots to do the trick as modern women just wont bite no matter how much self improvement i put in.

Sex robots :feelsohh:

If modern women cannot grant me even a smidge of contact, Men WILL go for options, Whatever works fuels a man.