Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So-called "normal" women have radicalized me far more than insane feminists could ever hope to

GloriousFight

GloriousFight

I Hope My Death Makes More Cents Than My Life
★★
Something I never liked about villains or heroes in media is that some crazy shit happens to them and overnight they become a whole different person. I'm not saying that's it's wholly unrealistic, but I am saying that I find it more relatable to see characters who became who they are because of a thousand little experiences rather than just getting pilled overnight.

I realized that almost all the bad experiences that have made me blackpilled involved women that I thought were my friends or family, or women that I thought could understand my struggle. Rarely have I seriously been hurt by some insane blue haired feminist who forgot that the world is not her little corner of Tumblr. Those crazy people are laughable to me, I don't take them seriously and I have never given a shit about their acceptance. But at one point I did think I was one of the "normal" men, who had the potential to date "normal" women, and who could live a "normal" life. And it hurt more than anything to realize that I never was and never could be accepted by them.

No one takes feminists seriously. But getting rejected by normal women is brutal af

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back