Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment So, Body Cameras... Have you ever considered wearing one?? (to record how people react to you or your face with disgust/anger?)

mmm

mmm

Self-banned
-
I'd be curious to see if any one of you would be willing to perform a social experiment where you would get either get a real hidden body camera hidden in your shirt (they're cheap now!) or there's also a way to cut a hole in your shirt so you can postion a smartphone camera on your chest (preferable with a black shirt for obvious reasons) or just put a smart phone in a front shirt pocket. Of course have it aimed at face level/at people's faces.

This would definitively prove once and for all to yourself and to normies that people do in fact- treat you like shit, and give you a disgusted, angry, or hateful look just for being ugly.

I'd be curious to see this myself, but while I'm no looker myself (like maybe 4/10) but people don't fully understand how people treat really ugly people (me included). I mean, yeah, I can imagine it, but that's not the same. Could be a interesting and "fun" experiment.

Let me know you thoughts.

You don't need any social experiment to prove that ugly people are treated like shit. Just google "Halo Effect" and read about it.

You don't need any social experiment to prove that ugly people are treated like shit. Just google "Halo Effect" and read about it.
Seeing is believing. Some things have to be seen first hand to be understood Especially young people and not old farts that have "seen it all".

The "tinder experiments" were very revealing, for example. Some dry, semi-scholarly article doesn't do it for most people. (sad but true)

Well here's one of the pictures of an old foid staring at me. I barely looked at this foid. She kept staring only at me but didn't dare look at others rudely.
I was waiting outside doctor's office and I barely stared at this foid but yet this foid kept staring at me.
She would even stretch out her legs to bump into mine rudely. Even though there were open seats elsewhere she refused to sit there and kept sitting nearby me to keep trying to kick my legs. I wanted to punch this ugly bitch that looked like a tranny dude.
I shot all the photos with no camera sound and as low key as possible.
View attachment 779664
View attachment 779665
View attachment 779666

The easiest way to test if your ugly is to see how normies react to your face VS how they react to others.
Do they smile at everyone else but not you?
Do they frown at you but then proceed to look happy when around others?
Does this happen all the time?
If you say yes to this all or even one of this your unattractive.
Don't fall for the trap of overrating yourself by the way , its a coping mechanism where you think you deserve to be treated better because you assume your 'not that bad looking.' Well hate to break it to you but your probably uglier than you thought you were... it is not NORMAL at all to experience this level of subhuman treatment , trust me.
Thanks.
I also noticed that after I gained weight and got fat, people started to treat me like shit (even more than before). Can only imagine what it's like to be a 1/10 in looks and fat.

Last edited:
Problem with this idea is that those small little cameras have a very short battery life. The bodycams that police wear come with battery packs, but are big and bulky and very conspicuous.

I can see someone wearing a cheap one, nothing happens at first. Once the death glares begin, the battery is dead.

Problem with this idea is that those small little cameras have a very short battery life. The bodycams that police wear come with battery packs, but are big and bulky and very conspicuous.

I can see someone wearing a cheap one, nothing happens at first. Once the death glares begin, the battery is dead.
What do you think of the smartphone idea?

Well here's one of the pictures of an old foid staring at me. I barely looked at this foid. She kept staring only at me but didn't dare look at others rudely.
I was waiting outside doctor's office and I barely stared at this foid but yet this foid kept staring at me.
She would even stretch out her legs to bump into mine rudely. Even though there were open seats elsewhere she refused to sit there and kept sitting nearby me to keep trying to kick my legs. I wanted to punch this ugly bitch that looked like a tranny dude.
View attachment 779664
View attachment 779665
View attachment 779666

The easiest way to test if your ugly is to see how normies react to your face VS how they react to others.
Don't fall for the trap of overrating yourself by the way , its a coping mechanism where you think you deserve to be treated better because you assume your 'not that bad looking.' Well hate to break it to you but your probably uglier than you thought you were... it is not NORMAL at all to experience this level of subhuman treatment , trust me.
I'd like to smother her...

What do you think of the smartphone idea?
I've actually tried it by putting the phone in my breast pocket. Biggest problem is the way it slumps, no way to really accurately get the lens on the face/angle of the person staring at me, unless I take it out and readjust it or hold it in my hand (which defeats the purpose).

I'd be curious to see if any one of you would be willing to perform a social experiment where you would get either get a real hidden body camera hidden in your shirt (they're cheap now!) or there's also a way to cut a hole in your shirt so you can postion a smartphone camera on your chest (preferable with a black shirt for obvious reasons) or just put a smart phone in a front shirt pocket. Of course have it aimed at face level/at people's faces.

This would definitively prove once and for all to yourself and to normies that people do in fact- treat you like shit, and give you a disgusted, angry, or hateful look just for being ugly.

I'd be curious to see this myself, but while I'm no looker myself (like maybe 4/10) but people don't fully understand how people treat really ugly people (me included). I mean, yeah, I can imagine it, but that's not the same. Could be a interesting and "fun" experiment.

Let me know you thoughts.
I wanted to get AR glasses so I can take pics of JBs and Stacie's showing off their big butts and thighs so I can jack off to them.

I wanted to get AR glasses so I can take pics of JBs and Stacie's showing off their big butts and thighs so I can jack off to them.
Maybe you could also use your glasses to record people's reactions to seeing you?
Also, what's "JB"?

People don't react negatively towards me usually. You would have to be pretty fucking ugly for that to be the case, or have a very negative vibe.

sub8 is incel (usually)
sub3 is what it takes to get those negative stares/facial expressions.

People don't react negatively towards me usually. You would have to be pretty fucking ugly for that to be the case, or have a very negative vibe.

sub8 is incel (usually)
sub3 is what it takes to get those negative stares/facial expressions.
It's funny you think "6's" and "7's" are incels.

6's and 7's have to come from wealth, or be decently rich/good job, nice car, NT, and so on. Not achievable for many.

6's and 7's have to come from wealth, or be decently rich/good job, nice car, NT, and so on. Not achievable for many.
I guess. I haven't really paid attention to people my age(millenial). I'm just going by what I saw in high school/college about 10 years ago. Tons of mediocre-decent looking guys had girlfriends, and they weren't rich.

6's and 7's will never be incel. Inceldom really only starts applying at sub 5.

I want to wear a body camera, to record foids' bodies.

It's not like it happens every second of the day. Plus a body cam is very noticeable.

View attachment 779664
View attachment 779665
View attachment 779666

LOL that pic. Plot twist: she wanted your cock.

It's not like it happens every second of the day. Plus a body cam is very noticeable.
The size of lenses can be really small these days. You can easily put an iphone sized camera underneath your (black) shirt with a hole in it and have that phone/camera straped to your body.

Fuck that retarded shit. I would go to the topless or nude beach to record bitches with it. Do they have hidden body cameras?

Fuck that retarded shit. I would go to the topless or nude beach to record bitches with it. Do they have hidden body cameras?
I forget that most people here are low IQ. Try any of my ideas listed above. Strap a smartphone to your chest and stick the camera through a hole in your shirt. Or they also have "AR glasses", now.