Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious So are we just memeing about the dogpill or is this actually serious?

DarkKnight

DarkKnight

Positivecel
-
Title. Honestly. It sounds like a very small amount of degenerates do this. Is the Dogpill that big?

its 100% legit

I always wondered why white women were so dog obsessed...now I know.

It's Rover.

every white girl fucks at least 1 dog in their lifetime

It's seriously legit. I know that seeing the true nature of females is a lot to swallow compared to the bullshit you were taught while growing up.

It's 100% true, women are disgusting.

It's seriously legit. I know that seeing the true nature of females is a lot to swallow compared to the bullshit you were taught while growing up.
jesus. Makes me question some of the older females in my family I used to know who loved them some dogs :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels: the blackpill has changed me.

Title. Honestly. It sounds like a very small amount of degenerates do this. Is the Dogpill that big?

It's just a meme, brah.
:D
Women aren't into dogs.
Women are into gorillas:

Shabani' is a male Western lowland gorilla, who (...) gained publicity in 2007 at Higashiyama Zoo when he was 10 years old by tightrope walking.[ He gained added fame in 2015, due to being considered 'handsome', 'sexy', 'photogenic', and 'metrosexual'. This led to coverage in news, and his being featured on the season 2 premiere of the TV series Not Safe with Nikki Glaser. His residence caused a notable increase in younger female attendance at his zoo. There is a DVD film dedicated to him[11] and he became the mascot for a candy line.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shabani_(gorilla)

It's actually true. And don't think that all because a dog is small, that she won't try to do something with it. A small dog can still eat out pussy, she can still suck it's dick, and even some small dog breeds can still penises large enough to fuck a girl's pussy. So just WATCH OUT

It is 100% legit and there is no joke

It's true that most women would rather fuck a good-looking dog than an incel.
It's not true that most women want to fuck dogs. Women can have sex whenever they want and most of them can fuck attractive men. There's no reason for them to fuck dogs. Some foids are indeed into knots, but that's maybe 5% of them.

I do think however that roasties with dogs are very likely to let their dog do some nasty shit to them and it doesn't have to be penetration.
My mom and sister both let our dog lick their feet and face in front of everyone and you can tell they enjoy it. Fucking nasty cunts.
My mom actually leaves her feet uncovered for the dog to lick every single night.
When I or my dad call her out on it she just says she doesn't even notice it or that she can't stop him. Fucking disgusting. My mom sleeps in the living room on the couch because she watches TV late and my dad sleeps in the bedroom. Every time I enter the living room at 10pm I want to puke.

My sister used to jokingly touch my dog's dick and ass when playing with him. You know how foids are, it's all fun and games amirite. Who knows what she did to my dog when no one was around.

You can't trust foids.

Last edited:
Shit gimmick run into the ground by le incels.is """"funnymen""""

:cryfeels:
Ffs every day I have to scroll through dog pill threads
It has truly destroyed me

Women would rather fuck dogs than incels. This is the most brutal blackpill of all.

https://incels.is/threads/okay-so-i...its-truely-over-boyos-pack-up-go-home.101278/

https://incels.is/threads/blazing-d...ng-more-than-ever-before.100722/#post-1973589

https://incels.is/threads/df-101-dog-fucking-101-introduction-to-dog-fucking.46233/

Why all these dogs are humping human? Specially women?

Either they do it with this owner or they did with one of the previous owners.

No animal would naturally try to hump another species, unless it's trained at some point.

teehee le funny videos on youtube teehee le views teehee le attention

teehee im going to let my dog keep trying to fuck me while i pretend to not be able to get up and stop it from happening teehee

its very real ive seem foids do it on chaturbate.

We joke around a lot, but the dogpill is legit.

women have horse dildos, yet you question if they would fuck a dog?