Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion So are islamic countries better or worse for incels?

Gokubro

Gokubro

Banned
-
We keep thinking about "Sharia will save us" and shit like this but what is happening in Islamic countries?

It's cope. Muslim women are materialistic as fuck and will still long for chad. Plus you have to deal with their family and shitty religion. They are good for breeding, but will make ur life a living hell. Arrange marriage is being cucked without way of escape

Living in them is soo based, actually islamic and not gay like Morroco or north africa. Also dont go to tourist areas alot of stacies and beckies but if you stay in the normal areas all the women wear niqabs and there is a man and women section so you never see them

chad will get 4 wives and incels will get 0

It's cope. Muslim women are materialistic as fuck and will still long for chad. Plus you have to deal with their family and shitty religion. They are good for breeding, but will make ur life a living hell. Arrange marriage is being cucked without way of escape

On top of that, Islam also permits polygamy. It enables high-status males to hoard women even moreso than that Western society does.

Low-status males get shunted into an arranged marriage with an inbred cousin. Islam technically allows for easy divorce if you're male (women need permission from their husband or a judge, lol), but you're obviously not gonna divorce your cousin-wife in a society where family is everything.

So is it possible to be an incel in Islamic countries or not?
If you're ugly like me, yes. But Lebanon at least where I live in mostly Christian. It's not easy as it used to be. But then again Lebanon is one of the most libreal countries in the middle East

Saw a video recently where Andrew Tate isn't doing so well since he became Muslim, for Muslim Males are strict about their Religion, so have a go at him for not understanding the Qur'an enough. That sounds like a Headache to me to be honest.

Last edited:
I think they're overrated, we have had our fair share of users from Islamic countries here

Saw a video recently where Andrew Tate isn't doing so well since he became Muslim, for Muslim Males are strict about their Religion, so have a go at him for not understanding the Quran enough. That sounds like a Headache to me to be honest.
Anyone with a brain knows he never converted. His conversion to islam was as genuine as his conversion to orthodoxy. Why do people take that baldcel who would have been rotting here if he wasn't 6'3 seriously?

I think it's going to be indifferent. If you're ugly and poor, forget it. It's going to be the same shit as anywhere else.

I think Muslim countries are better if u want a wife and kids. But even Islamic countries are "liberalising" aka accepting globhomo. Even Saudi Arabia cucked itself to women. Some broke sub-8 male I know from Oman recently got married to some rich hijabi in an arranged marriage.

And non Islamic countries don't have polygamy?
At least not official one. Christianity promotes monogamy, Islam promotes polygamy. So essentially women in "christian" societies are doing stuff against their religious teachings while women in "islamic" societies who are hypergamous are doing exactly what the religion teaches them.

arranged marriage is retarded, plus middle eastern women have more body hair than white men