Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So apparently If you are a brainlet with no intelligent topics to bring, you are going to lag behind in all societal aspects

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Asides from being ugly and having no physical intimacy with anyone, one of my siblings told me that I wasn't smart enough so that people would come to me and probably NTmaxxx (and while I might not ascend by doing that, at least I would be guaranteed that I would make connections and possibly improve some things on my life)

But not even that.......................................

I have no talent, abilities or something interesting to talk so people would come to me and chat, I am just a waste of oxygen waiting for the day of my death.
I even have memory problems and forget immediately things that I read or see.(This linked to problems related with speech/pronunciation, since I have no one to speak with)

:feelsrope:

Asides from being ugly and having no physical intimacy with anyone, one of my siblings told me that I wasn't smart enough so that people would come to me and probably NTmaxxx (and while I might not ascend by doing that, at least I would be guaranteed that I would make connections and possibly improve some things on my life)

I have no talent, abilities or something interesting to talk so people would come to me and chat, I am just a waste of oxygen waiting for the day of my death.
I even have memory problems and forget immediately things that I read or see.(This linked to problems related with speech/pronunciation, since I have no one to speak with)

Oof. Well, you can always just listen to people. People like being listened to. Just make a few comments here and there, and you'll fit right in

Oof. Well, you can always just listen to people. People like being listened to. Just make a few comments here and there, and you'll fit right in
This! So much this! :soy: People are very self-centered and feigning interest in them is an easy way to get on their positive side. Although I do not recommend this strategy if you can't stand listening to normies drone on about the most retarded of shit.

Trucels don’t have friends. :blackpill:

This! So much this! :soy: People are very self-centered and feigning interest in them is an easy way to get on their positive side. Although I do not recommend this strategy if you can't stand listening to normies drone on about the most retarded of shit.
Yeah. People love hearing themselves talk.

You have my sympathy. May the inceldia shine light on you

I have no talent, abilities
Brutal how I can relate; being average IQ yet not very skilled in much else is the absolute death sentence for a truecel... :feelsUgh:

At least high IQ wealthmaxxers can cruise through school, employment, degrees, etc., and achieve a much better life wageslaving than I can. :feelsclown:

You can't NTmax only lowinhib max

If it makes you feel any better, women have actively bullied me for knowing about relatively niche (in the mainstream) philosophy and quoting stuff like that. Women are only interested in "normie" intelligence, which is basically just being successful in the public sphere. Obviously they are going to look even further down on you if you're ugly + unintelligent but being ugly + intelligent is by no means a pass to get chicks.

Trucels don’t have friends. :blackpill:
True I have no friends
You have my sympathy. May the inceldia shine light on you
:cryfeels:
being average IQ
I am low IQ, last time I did an online test I ranked 30.
(The page thought I was trolling with the answers and told me to do it again) :cryfeels:
At least high IQ wealthmaxxers can cruise through school, employment, degrees, etc., and achieve a much better life wageslaving than I can. :feelsclown:
Exactly, high IQ cels are fakecels :feelsBox:
You can't NTmax only lowinhib max
:yes:
Obviously they are going to look even further down on you if you're ugly + unintelligent but being ugly + intelligent is by no means a pass to get chicks.
Damn this is brutal.

I am good at this because I enjoy psycho analyzing people and I like more data so I am always happy to get someone to open up and talk to me. Being a good listener is a good trait if you want to learn more about people and get information to improve your understanding of humans. However you will get very little respect if you are not socially dominant and being a good listener is a submissive and feminine trait.

If you want to get blackpilled read the results of the Whitehall Studies. Being low status makes you die sooner. Being lonely also deteriorates your mind and reduces lifespan. This isnt even just conjecture there is plenty of studies and science backing it to show it as certain fact. If you put it all together, being a lonely, low status male will mean your mind gradually (or rapidly) deteriorates and so does your lifespan. If you're lucky you die fast, otherwise what you have to look forward to is a slow and painful decline where your cognitive capacity decays into nothing and you feel worse and worse until finally you gracelessly expire. Nature is brutal and humans in their endeavors only created new and enhanced suffering. Without modern society at least you'd probably die fast in isolation.

If you want to get blackpilled read the results of the Whitehall Studies. Being low status makes you die sooner. Being lonely also deteriorates your mind and reduces lifespan. This isnt even just conjecture there is plenty of studies and science backing it to show it as certain fact. If you put it all together, being a lonely, low status male will mean your mind gradually (or rapidly) deteriorates and so does your lifespan. If you're lucky you die fast, otherwise what you have to look forward to is a slow and painful decline where your cognitive capacity decays into nothing and you feel worse and worse until finally you gracelessly expire. Nature is brutal and humans in their endeavors only created new and enhanced suffering. Without modern society at least you'd probably die fast in isolation.
It's quite draconian how normies undermine the effects of inceldom and say that being alone won't affect your life in any way.
This just shows how they love parroting misandrist jew propaganda.

If it makes you feel any better, women have actively bullied me for knowing about relatively niche (in the mainstream) philosophy and quoting stuff like that. Women are only interested in "normie" intelligence, which is basically just being successful in the public sphere. Obviously they are going to look even further down on you if you're ugly + unintelligent but being ugly + intelligent is by no means a pass to get chicks.
“Yes I am smarter but don’t feel bad because females mocked me for my superior knowledge once”