Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Snowbunny bnwo movement

TheJoker

TheJoker

Captain
★★
Look at this despicable movement. It is known as the QOS pro black cock twitter movement. Women are known as snowbunnies
and getting queen of spades tattoos and wearing them outside. It is where women prefer black men and they racially cuckold
white men

FFSdICfWQAIvY5Z.png

il_1588xN.2631325215_fjml.jpg

It seems to be getting really popular on Twitter. Why are there so many cuckolds and women doing this?

Women must stop doing this asap and this movement must stop growing. They are the enemy of the incels.

Last edited:
These foids deserve stuff to happen to them I can't legally say online

Couldnt care less tbh bro

Why White americans don't sucker punch KO them and every white knight who wants to protect her?!

It seems to be getting really popular on Twitter. Why are there so many cuckolds and women doing this?

Women must stop doing this asap and this movement must stop growing. They are the enemy of the incels.
It's a kink payed by Simps. They ware this clothing and get payed .
No woman would refuse a white chad

Why are there so many cuckolds
I think it's a very extreme coping mechanism.

Betabuxxer cucks know women would cheat on them with Tyrone, so they think ''hmm, if I willingly give away my woman to Tyrone, then she can't technically cheat on me with him, right?''.

sexhaver problems

i wanna chop her head off

BBC is mostly Jewish propaganda. Look at the actual statistics. The only study done on race on dating/attraction that I am aware of is one with online dating. Black men in online dating are less preferred than even Asian men.

Black men and boys are more likely than white boys and men to be single
933px-No_relationship_adoscents.png

944px-No_relationship_adults.png

90% of the time, when you see a nigger, he is either single, with some obese pig or some very ugly black lady. 7% of the time its with a 8/10+ (usually blonde) white woman and like 3% of the time its with a normal appetence woman. You only notice the blacks with the attractive white woman, but never notice the ones with obese pigs or single blacks.

The fucking kikes always promote this "BBC" propaganda dog shit.

Last edited: