Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Snitching on this forum isn't bad.

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Got called a snitch by two users (both joined 2022 jfl).

We're a community that's hated by society just for the label and most of us have no friends. This is the closest we get to a social circle.

If someone is attractive, they CANNOT be incel because they can obviously attract women with their looks. If someone has been in a relationship, they are NOT an incel because incels obviously have never been in relationships.

Exposing somebody for being attractive or having a relationship in the past isn't a bad thing. If we aren't strict with members, the community will just get overran by trolls and fakecels.

If you think a fakecel is chill, just message them on discord or some other forum jfl.

Anyway, those are my 2 cents. I'm not mod so obviously some fakecel can say "I'm autistic and still virgin," and it'll be good enough.

Got called a hypocrite for being normie-looking (at best). But that's ignoring my other flaws like penis, height, ethnicity, and mental illnesses. Anybody who has seen my face knows I'm not insanely attractive. It is unfair to put me on the same level with others who say "I'm tall, but I have micropenis." or "I'm attractive, but autistic."

nah b you a snitch nigga and me and my gang coming for your ass so you'd better watch out

we gon pull up on you wit dat thang thang!

this forum is the one place where we get to be the protagonists and I won't stand for fakecel scum encorachment. these bastards have most of the internet and irl all we have is this.

Last edited:
nah b you a snitch nigga and me and my gang coming for your ass so you'd better watch out

we gon pull up on you wit dat thang thang!

you're a fucking snitch

You could just tag me if you want to call me out. You are a self admitted normie, many deathniks would argue you don’t belong here. Any when seeing the world from their circumstance, they’re probably right. But that is a recipe towards the purity spiral to rock bottom. So we don’t ban anyone for how they look. Hell knajjd looked like a male model. However, If you have evidence that someone is a fakecel, please present it and we’ll take care of it.
He’s the fag that made a callout thead about me , sharing my looksmax selfie, and made this post soon after.

I believe his snitch comment is directed towards @Truckzo too.
01161D0E EB61 4BB8 9BD3 E4A712C43845

We should hold a community vote to ban him.

He’s the fag that made a callout thead about me , sharing my looksmax selfie, and made this post soon after.

I believe his snitch comment is directed towards @Truckzo too.
View attachment 669980
We should hold a community vote to ban him.
you posted your own selfie and got banned for it. maybe follow the rules next time?

also discord :soy:

Snitches get bitches

Snitching on fakecels isn't bad

As far as I'm concerned if you are under 20 or are in college you are not an incel. I don't care what you have going on in your life but there is a difference between NOT HAVING SEX FOR NOW and BEING UNABLE TO FIND ANYONE TO EVEN LOVE YOU NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY! I hate hate hate any faggot that is like "Im a KHV and I'm 17, Imma die an incel" oh go fuck yourself. Sub 20 and College are the easiest times to lose your virginity and everything, if you make it past all that and still failed every attempt after trying trying trying and trying some more THEN you are an incel. Sorry, but also welcome home broski.
Community college doesn’t count.

Snitches are based tbh. This forum doesn’t need muh secrets and muh snitch normie bullshit