Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sneirs Account Got Reset.

Kike, kike, pizza-face kike.

You lie about everything.

Zf

You got a problem with jews? "Jews are based," your words not mine. Not a single thing you say can be trusted, kike.

Kike, kike, pizza-face kike.

You lie about everything.

View attachment 699234

You got a problem with jews? "Jews are based," your words not mine. Not a single thing you say can be trusted, kike.
I have never once lied. Do I look like a jite to you? Your brain seems to be working overtime rn in fear. Relax. Deep breaths

I have never once lied. Do I look like a jite to you? Your brain seems to be working overtime rn in fear. Relax. Deep breaths
I just posted proof that you lied, retard. You said you were a grocer, you applied as a NEET. You posted on neets.me. It was an obvious lie already that you had a job because you posted 24/7 every minute of the day.

You claimed you were a Palestinian, your first 2-3 months here you praised jews and defended them. What Palestinian would EVER do that?

Your little tricks aren't going to work anymore, pizza face kike.

I just posted proof that you lied, retard. You said you were a grocer, you applied as a NEET. You posted on neets.me. It was an obvious lie already that you had a job because you posted 24/7 every minute of the day.

You claimed you were a Palestinian, your first 2-3 months here you praised jews and defended them. What Palestinian would EVER do that?

Your little tricks aren't going to work anymore, pizza face kike.
The amount of cope here is insane. You are losing it. Relax. Deep breath, jite. I don't lie. No one respects you anyway so there's no need to panic

The amount of cope here is insane. You are losing it. Relax. Deep breath, jite. I don't lie. No one respects you anyway so there's no need to panic
Look it's the pasty zit-faced hunchback of Jerusalem!

@Sneir

It's fucking over buddy boys :feelsbadman:

WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DO THIS TO INCEL KOMMANDO:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
He requested it.

He was terrified gangsta nigs and beans were after him for his recent comedic antics attempting to promote our site.

Glad my post informed a modcel :feelsYall:

And yeah, if they were underaged, he's done.
@Fat Link MY FUCKING HARD DISK IS DONE WITH AES 512 30 LETTERS PASSWORD THIS WAS ALL FICTION AND ARTISTIC PERFORMANCE JUST SATIRE !!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

@Fat Link MY FUCKING HARD DISK IS DONE WITH AES 512 30 LETTERS PASSWORD THIS WAS ALL FICTION AND ARTISTIC PERFORMANCE JUST SATIRE !!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
jfl

Shut up GrAY

:smonk :dab:

Good to see you're alive brocel :feelsautistic:
What happened to your post count and to the youtube channel?

Good to see you're alive brocel :feelsautistic:
What happened to your post count and to the youtube channel?
WHORES REMOVED YT CHANNEL AND I REQUESTED REMOVING POSTS BECAUSE I DID TOO MUCH SPEED YESTERDAY AND SAW INTERPOL CARS EVERYWHERE (IN VIDEO GAME)

WHORES REMOVED YT CHANNEL AND I REQUESTED REMOVING POSTS BECAUSE I DID TOO MUCH SPEED YESTERDAY AND SAW INTERPOL CARS EVERYWHERE (IN VIDEO GAME)
You got in trouble IRL?

INTERPOL IS GRINDING THEIR STINKY ASSES OFF IN FRONT OF DA HOUSE RN NGL FUCKING WHORES I HAVE 2G OF MATERIAL LEFT HARDWARE IS ENCRYPTED WITH AES 512 I WON´T SNORT IT AT ONCE BUT 2G PER ORAL MEANS DEATH (IN VIDEO GAME)

He jerked off to girls on omegle, i guess they didn't like that.
I WAS ONLY PRETENDNG AND OMEGLE IS +18 SITE NO SEXUAL ACT WAS DONE THIS WAS ALL ARTISTIC PERFORMANCE AND SATIRE (IN VIDEO GAME)

I WAS ONLY PRETENDNG AND OMEGLE IS +18 SITE NO SEXUAL ACT WAS DONE THIS WAS ALL ARTISTIC PERFORMANCE AND SATIRE (IN VIDEO GAME)
Is that so? Well that's a relieve:forcedsmile:.

he has returned (in real life) :feelsaww:
ressurected from the ashes of his fallen enemies like a pheonix

they cant stop him
:feelskek:

he has returned (in real life) :feelsaww:
ressurected from the ashes of his fallen enemies like a pheonix

they cant stop him
:feelskek:
@MarquisDeSade VICEROY FAG SMOKED IN 5 PUFFS 0,5 ONE LINE (IN VIDEO GAME)

He requested it.

He was terrified gangsta nigs and beans were after him for his recent comedic antics attempting to promote our site.
Damn talk about being schizophrenic! :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

And also he himself requested wiping out of all his posts

I dont think that he wants to go on it again - guy is scared
Yea looks like no more streams. RIP it was the best stream I watched.

Now that Sneir is history, will Emba come back?

Why do fakecels always use physical looks as insults? Even on an incel forum. Truly foids.
I don't know, why did you always do that, idiot? Remember that's how you started attacking BummerDrummer.

And also he himself requested wiping out of all his posts

I dont think that he wants to go on it again - guy is scared
He made it for more interaction and rumors about him.

Now he has a story and will come back with a greater fame.