Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sneirs Account Got Reset.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
@Sneir

It's fucking over buddy boys :feelsbadman:

WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DO THIS TO INCEL KOMMANDO:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Did the interpol finally catch him?

Over for resetcels

He also left the discord so I guess he had IRL problems

Got sent to the death labor camp because he was to ayran for the stinky 5 dollar interpol hookers.(in video game)

Maybe he ascended. Foids like the crazy kind.

Interesting, is Snickers aware of it or not

Nice morning to him would it be

He was funny ngl, sad that he’s gone now

Also, posts of anyone who interacted with him got deleted

what it meanz to be "reseted" ? he banned?

will thiz be the end for @Sneir

He jerked off to girls on omegle, i guess they didn't like that.
That could of been it, especially if they were underage, just now finding out about all of this in this thread. :feelsjuice:

That could of been it, especially if they were underage, just now finding out about all of this in this thread. :feelsjuice:
Glad my post informed a modcel :feelsYall:

And yeah, if they were underaged, he's done.

He also left the discord so I guess he had IRL problems
Could be the case.

Sadly, this affirms the theory that the girls were underaged.

He had his pants on though, so how can they tell if he was actually jerking off or just trolling?

Yeah, underage girls would certainly do it. I like Sneir, but I've always told him to lay off the pipe and booze, it was bound to get him into trouble eventually. [Even if it was in video game.]

:feelsjuice:

He had his pants on though, so how can they tell if he was actually jerking off or just trolling?
If he had his pants on we would all know it was trolling, but government fags see everything even something slight as a serious crime. That's how government fags operate. :feelsjuice:

tombstone-png.699186

Yeah, underage girls would certainly do it. I like Sneir, but I've always told him to lay off the pipe and booze, it was bound to get him into trouble eventually. [Even if it was in video game.]

:feelsjuice:
He was hilarious, but sadly, he probably did get into serious trouble & likely is trying to cover everything up.

So you really think all his drug abuse contributed to this?

If he had his pants on we would all know it was trolling, but government fags see everything even something slight as a serious crime. That's how government fags operate. :feelsjuice:
Brutal governmentcan'ttaketrollingasajokepill.

He was hilarious, but sadly, he probably did get into serious trouble & likely is trying to cover everything up.

So you really think all his drug abuse contributed to this?
I've been around drug users most of my life even though hilariously I do none myself [a little weed only] ,and yeah, too much drug usage will always take people to the edge every single time especially the more heavier varieties. I nonetheless wish him the best, he certainly was a unique character. :feelsjuice:

Brutal governmentcan'ttaketrollingasajokepill.
Oh, they never will. They will target individuals over the slightest infractions, many such cases everywhere. :feelsjuice:

R.I.P Sneir, I hardly knew ye

@decembrist_kirillov post count loss check

hahahahha aryan cumskin aryan wh0re got turkish delight

damn like he does not existed at all

I still have his videos tho
And all because he showed dick to some girls on omegle

Yeah, better not to have guy like him here.. shall we race towards 10/20k again? Ha, now i have totally overwhelming opportunity, you stand at 350+ until 20k

And i am 40+ posts and done

Mods killed him.. presumably - to get our site under police radars. Good job, mods

A little obnoxious and to over the top "

AND He still lives with His Parents , of Course they will Not Like His behaviOR

Why? He has a right to.

Things never change
You, a confirmed JIDF agent, reveal yourself and days later sneir gets taken in by his local glowniggers

Coincidence?

More like Cohencidence :feelshmm:

You, a confirmed JIDF agent, reveal yourself and days later sneir gets taken in by his local glowniggers

Coincidence?

More like Cohencidence :feelshmm:
I never hide.

Also, quit projecting we all know who works with who

I never hide.

Also, quit projecting we all know who works with who

ok kike