Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Sneir ban: a precautionary measure

Most of the hate is apparently against blacks and browns. Over for melanincels, even other incels hate on us.

Same... Every once in a while I'll peek at one of his comments to see if it's less stupid... It's usually the same crap.
Do u hate him

Same... Every once in a while I'll peek at one of his comments to see if it's less stupid... It's usually the same crap.

FUCK THIS SHIT POST IN THE ASS SHIT NIGGER SLOPPY HOOKER FUCK SHIT FUCK DUCKS (IN A VIDEO GAME)

Buddy what the hell are you even talking about? Why are you linking me to this NGO when we were talking about the actor who played 'Jessie Pinkmen'? I don't get it ?!? LMAO.

Yeah I've seen CCDH. They are a big problem which sooner or later we have to content with to keep free-speech going. We should start out own CCDH. "Center for Culling Digital Homos"

@Sneir is Alive and Well in @bagofshit99 :hax:
star wars GIF

Is this a permaban or what? Because many users get temp bans and are back within weeks to a few months

Oh. I completely forgotten about rape...

I usually just ignore his inane blather.

I think he tries to hard to be edgy.

I Prefer non retarded humor.

If I wanted moron humor I'd watch jewtv!
Yeah, I still find his rants funny as well but it gets old and post his shit on random threads too so I also have him on ignore.

That wasn't why, we can spam nigger all we want lol, it was because he was posting various threats and what not

That wasn't why, we can spam nigger all we want lol, it was because he was posting various threats and what not
Yeah, but it was all in video game.

1)he is not incel
2)he listens nigger music copkilla mothafucka

Most of the hate is apparently against blacks and browns. Over for melanincels, even other incels hate on us.
Ye I joined the forum and was hit with the most racist welcome. Oh well you just gotta keep pushing forward

His absence wasnt noticed

Makes sense ngl curries almost look black

I mean we can be, you go south you get the mutant nigger looking curries minus the bbc/height/muscles/high T:feelskek::feelskek:

imho dravidians(South Indians) have it way worse than light skin north ones

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back