Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Sneir ban: a precautionary measure

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
@Sneir had to be banned, for he was talking out of his ass (literally)
frequently using the ''R'' word in capitalized form
most of his threads and titles consisting of an excessive usage of slurs and foul language to get his point across :feelstrash:
this is indeed difficult times; a tipping point in forum opinion dynamics. (many would not survive) :society:

Last edited:
Noodle and curry are slurs? Kek.

The r word?

Retard?

I laugh at out too much especially when I saw curry:feelskek::feelskek:

like what else am I suppose to call myself??:feelswhat:

i was going for rape but yeah that too :owo:
Oh. I completely forgotten about rape...

I usually just ignore his inane blather.

I think he tries to hard to be edgy.

I Prefer non retarded humor.

If I wanted moron humor I'd watch jewtv!

Oh. I completely forgotten about rape...

I usually just ignore his inane blather.

I think he tries to hard to be edgy.

I Prefer non retarded humor.

If I wanted moron humor I'd watch jewtv!
agreed although he does help me with my ''time waste maxxing'' quest (in video game) :society:

Whaaaat?!? I was just starting to like all this and it was becoming (oldcelness) a nice cope to watch and play along... Bring him back soon please :society:

I had him on ignore

he probably will use his law to remain silent.

Same... Every once in a while I'll peek at one of his comments to see if it's less stupid... It's usually the same crap.

I miss that shitposter tbh. He really added an edge

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

~ Plato

So if a mf is ruusian would "Vodka" be racial slur?

I just saw this and had to say about this guy.. I think he is one of the dryest most boring actors anywhere on screen. Dude only has one mode. He was terrible in Westworld...
He was born to play Jesse Pinkman, that's it. He should call it a day and wrap it up, enjoy the money he made and fuck his wife/gf

He was born to play Jesse Pinkman, that's it. He should call it a day and wrap it up, enjoy the money he made and fuck his wife/gf
But don't you feel even in that role (after like 2 seasons) it became so glaringly bad. He just makes low grunting breathing noises. The guy can't say more than one line and all his lines come interspliced with "uggh yeah liike wait whhaat? shhiit fuuchk Jeeezus maaan I don't know man goduuugh" lmao

Last edited:
But don't you feel even in that role (after like 2 seasons) it became so glaringly bad. He just makes low grunting breathing noises. The guy can't say more than one line and all his lines come interspliced with "uggh yeah like wait whhaat shhiit fuuchk Jesus man I don't know" lmao
The character was supposed to be an addict and a knucklehead so I don't have a problem woth that. Plus I was too focused on Walt, Gus, Mike, Saul and Hank to pay much attention tbh.

The character was supposed to be an addict and a knucklehead so I don't have a problem woth that. Plus I was too focused on Walt, Gus, Mike, Saul and Hank to pay much attention tbh.
Yeah. Like I said he was "ok" for like a few episodes. But he stopped being a drug addict and still gained no depth or changed anything. And as the almost #2 star he brought the acting of Bryan Cranston down..

He need Allah

Nah he's just so schizophrenic not a single sentence makes sense he spouts

Yeah. Like I said he was "ok" for like a few episodes. But he stopped being a drug addict and still gained no depth or changed anything. And as the almost #2 star he brought the acting of Bryan Cranston down..
Do you have the link to the CCDH report?

Made up normieshit nonsense study

this scenario reminds me of the quarantine on reddit. the subs did all the same stuff. creating hard rules and in the end only allowing monkey posts. yet they still got banned because AHS wanted it

@Sneir had to be banned, for he was talking out of his ass (literally)
frequently using the ''R'' word in capitalized form
most of his threads and titles consisting of an excessive usage of slurs and foul language to get his point across :feelstrash:
this is indeed difficult times; a tipping point in forum opinion dynamics. (many would not survive) :society:

View attachment 658633
Lmao at these fags censoring nigger but leaving all the other slurs :lul: :lul: :lul:

Also TIL curry and noodle are ethnic slurs :feelskek:

Nah he's just so schizophrenic not a single sentence makes sense he spouts
Inceldom turns a healthy brain into pure insanity, just think about it. He didn't chose to be incel in the first place.