Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Snapped a picture of some slut grinding on her bf, they ran after me and didn't catch me (GTFIH!!!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
why didnt you stoned them?

I was at this park just minding my own business and making a phone call when this foid sitting on her bf's lap and grinding on his dick, probably about 200 feet away from me, all the way across the park, was giving me death glares, thinking I was creepshotting her or something. She would stand up and get off her bf just to look at me from time to time.

I noticed her glances, so after I hung up the phone, I actually raised my camera to their level (she had sat back down on her bf's lap at this point) and snapped a picture. She definitely noticed that, and her and her bf stood up and started chasing after me. There was a hotel right next to the park, and I ran into there and ran across a couple halls and took refuge in a bathroom. They never caught up to me :lul: Best lifefuel incident I've had in a while

View attachment 128923
I like it. Well done.

I was at this park just minding my own business and making a phone call when this foid sitting on her bf's lap and grinding on his dick, probably about 200 feet away from me, all the way across the park, was giving me death glares, thinking I was creepshotting her or something. She would stand up and get off her bf just to look at me from time to time.

I noticed her glances, so after I hung up the phone, I actually raised my camera to their level (she had sat back down on her bf's lap at this point) and snapped a picture. She definitely noticed that, and her and her bf stood up and started chasing after me. There was a hotel right next to the park, and I ran into there and ran across a couple halls and took refuge in a bathroom. They never caught up to me :lul: Best lifefuel incident I've had in a while

View attachment 128923
rofl based

Based

If you gymcel you don't have to run anymore

Lmao op legit lolf lifefuel and adrenalinefuel for u boyo ded srs jfll

Extremely based and also fuck PDA fuck couples and FUCK sex-havers

Based. And you have an adrenalin rush.

In a perfect world the park security would have chased them out for degrading behavior. What a shame that people are accepting this as a regular part of society and they act all giddy when rape statistics go up or wonder why refugees are raping their wimminz. The reflection of a society that refuses to take responsibility. Godspeed to you OP you've done something worth more merit than anything that the vermin at IT could produce.

imagine that’s ur daughter giving lap dances like a hooker in the middle of a park during the day

imagine that’s ur daughter giving lap dances like a hooker in the middle of a park during the day
she was practically begging to be photographed if you ask me

You should have let them hit you and then press charge.
Cops don't serve and protect below average looking men who aren't rich.

If they run after you, be prepared to defend yourself. Always be armed, and don't be afraid to exercise your second amendment right to protect yourself from people like the ones in the pic.
Ya the Tory Lanez wannabe would think twice if OP had a concealed carry and wasn't afraid to buss one on the wannabe and his hoe.

Congratulations on the most minor victory imaginable.

Based and low inhib.

BEST POST :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: :feelstrash: thats what content we need. Were they really that slow???:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:
Made my day
@Pareg @angrycurrycel @Damo the incel LOOK AT THIS SHIT :lul::lul::lul:
She looks like a fucking little poodle :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Very based and low inhib, OP. I wish I could do based things to sluts like this.

when i clicked this i didn't expect the photo :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
you deserve a medal man for this great work

Based.

Also amount of cucks: 8

Oh the cancer that is pda.