Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Snapped a picture of some slut grinding on her bf, they ran after me and didn't catch me (GTFIH!!!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
I was at this park just minding my own business and making a phone call when this foid sitting on her bf's lap and grinding on his dick, probably about 200 feet away from me, all the way across the park, was giving me death glares, thinking I was creepshotting her or something. She would stand up and get off her bf just to look at me from time to time.

I noticed her glances, so after I hung up the phone, I actually raised my camera to their level (she had sat back down on her bf's lap at this point) and snapped a picture. She definitely noticed that, and her and her bf stood up and started chasing after me. There was a hotel right next to the park, and I ran into there and ran across a couple halls and took refuge in a bathroom. They never caught up to me :lul: Best lifefuel incident I've had in a while

19531983 1917793945131291 317931351 o

Last edited:
Lmao at how self centered she is, bitch thought that a phone out meant someone was ogling her

here's an idea, draw all over the background, and their faces, and then post the pic.

Lmao at how self centered she is, bitch thought that a phone out meant someone was ogling her
Right? I wouldn't have taken a picture if it wasn't for that bitch provoking me in the first place, so I thought why not, I have nothing to lose anyway

Not posting the picture since it's in a popular and recognizable landmark of my city and I don't want to be doxxed by location, but

I was at this park just minding my own business and making a phone call when this foid sitting on her bf's lap probably about 200 feet away from me, all the way across the park, was giving me death glares, thinking I was creepshotting her or something. She would stand up and get off her bf just to look at me from time to time.

I noticed her glances, so after I hung up the phone, I actually raised my camera to their level (she had sat back down on her bf's lap at this point) and snapped a picture. She definitely noticed that, and her and her bf stood up and started chasing after me. There was a hotel right next to the park, and I ran into there and ran across a couple halls and took refuge in a bathroom. They never caught up to me :lul: Best lifefuel incident I've had in a while
If you are in America it’s perfectly legal to take pics of people in public. Don’t need their permission. If they would have attacked you then you could call the police or defend yourself.

here's an idea, draw all over the background, and their faces, and then post the pic.

I posted the pic
If you are in America it’s perfectly legal to take pics of people in public. Don’t need their permission. If they would have attacked you then you could call the police or defend yourself.
I posted the pic

Foids and their obedient cuck boyfriends are literally Nazis these days, the way they view ugly men as untermensch.

What a slut. Not just sitting but grinding her ass on his dick.

Lol, what a faggot for running after you. Next time get a better camera.

Lol, what a faggot for running after you. Next time get a better camera.
i have an iPhone but it's just bad quality because i had set my camera to maximum zoom since they were so far away

Why this bitch doing that in public

i have an iPhone but it's just bad quality because i had set my camera to maximum zoom since they were so far away
I wonder how he caught you from so far holding your phone. If they don't want to be taken pictures of in public then they shouldn't act like pigs.

Why this bitch doing that in public
because she's a stupid bitch and a whore, that's why
I wonder how he caught you from so far holding your phone. If they don't want to be taken pictures of in public then they shouldn't act like pigs.
They were suspicious of me in the first place from the moment I stepped toward the park and made a phone call, but yeah I totally agree, get a room you dumb pigs

Women are fuckign so full of themselves and I hate it. "I have a stalker" "Someone was following me in the grocery store." FUCKING STUPID ANNOYING ARROGANT CUNTS

I would have fought that prick that ran after you

And also 90 guests :soy:

Women are fuckign so full of themselves and I hate it. "I have a stalker" "Someone was following me in the grocery store." FUCKING STUPID ANNOYING ARROGANT CUNTS
Meanwhile that's what they're looking for by wearing skin tight pants or short skirts with no underwear in front of below average looking men.

If they run after you, be prepared to defend yourself. Always be armed, and don't be afraid to exercise your second amendment right to protect yourself from people like the ones in the pic.

I would have fought that prick that ran after you

And also 90 guests :soy:
this guest count makes me laugh ngl. i'm gonna become famous on inceltears

her and her bf stood up and started chasing after me. There was a hotel right next to the park, and I ran into there and ran across a couple halls and took refuge in a bathroom. They never caught up to me :lul: Best lifefuel incident I've had in a while
awesome stuff man but next time do this

what country? Cucked States?

reminds me of the shit i see on efukt

just horrid and suicidefuel

dumb cunt was obviously fearing that she would get caught out by chadlite boyfriend, since shes spending time with her non - cucked chad.

Reminds me of my sister, if an old or unattrative guy comes within her 20-ft radius in a store she thinks he's a stalker or a creep

really? i thought in america and australia and similar countries that you can photo and video outside of random shit ( even if theres a person in the shot) but singularly taking photos of someone was illegal?

But eh, whatever, i applaud OP

Funny. People take unwarranted videos of others doing weird shit in public all the time and post it on snap or instagram. Of course this triggers the soyboys though

Kek, this is why they need to keep that shit behind closed doors. Nobody wants to see sensual behavior in public, especially if it's at a public park with minors around. You did the right thing, OP, and I hope they see voyeurism/bystanders looking down upon them as a reason to not instigate lewd behavior like that around people next time.

I admire the low inhibition OP (srs)

Kek, this is why they need to keep that shit behind closed doors. Nobody wants to see sensual behavior in public, especially if it's at a public park with minors around. You did the right thing, OP, and I hope they see voyeurism/bystanders looking down upon them as a reason to not instigate lewd behavior like that around people next time.
right? they need to get a room in the first place
I admire the low inhibition OP (srs)
thanks I really appreciate the kind words

Pictures or it didn't happen!

Looks like it happened...

Bravo OP!
Bravo.

Any dipshit who doesn't even have the fucking decency to wait until they are in total privacy and not in public to act this way deserves everything they get. For the record, it is not illegal to record in public. If anyone wants to act disgusting degenerates in public where there are CHILDREN around, recording them is not a crime.

Any dipshit who doesn't even have the fucking decency to wait until they are in total privacy and not in public to act this way deserves everything they get. For the record, it is not illegal to record in public. If anyone wants to act disgusting degenerates in public where there are CHILDREN around, recording them is not a crime.
i fully agree
Pictures or it didn't happen!

Looks like it happened...

Bravo OP!
Bravo.
indeed

What a surprise, another black one

Should've fought them

You should have let them hit you and then press charge.

Based as fuck!

Degenerates like these creatures should be publicly shamed

Low-inhib God.

looks like a nigress, they always have those silly small hairs
BEST POST :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: :feelstrash: thats what content we need. Were they really that slow???:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:
Made my day
@Pareg @angrycurrycel @Damo the incel LOOK AT THIS SHIT :lul::lul::lul:

any foid caught behaving like this in public should recieved 40 lashes of the whip tbh