Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Snapchat > Tinder?

T

Treason69

Banned
-
Why is it that I get 0 matches on Tinder/Bumble, yet when I contact girls on Snapchat, they dont immediately reject me? I think it probably is because Snapchat doesnt show your height. Can anyone confirm?

Why is it that I get 0 matches on Tinder/Bumble, yet when I contact girls on Snapchat, they dont immediately reject me? I think it probably is because Snapchat doesnt show your height. Can anyone confirm?
fuck if I know nigga, No girl on any site or irl wants to talk to me.

do they see ur face? :feelswhat:

do they see ur face? :feelswhat:
I usually just send some stupid corny childish retarded-ass pickup line that they wana hear. After a while I send a photo of myself to which they reply "Well, youre not UGLY". So....success right?

I usually just send some stupid corny childish retarded-ass pickup line that they wana hear. After a while I send a photo of myself to which they reply "Well, youre not UGLY". So....success right?
How do you even get into Snapchat if you don't have a school group?

How do you even get into Snapchat if you don't have a school group?
Snap map!
Its GOTA be the fact that Snap doesnt show height.
Bu
Snap map!
Its GOTA be the fact that Snap doesnt show height.
But it seems to allow you to at least get your foot in the door. Maybe after chatting, and showing that youre a good guy, they will disregard your height if youre at least 5'7?

Last edited:
Dont even try if you are sub 8

I tried this and every time I get instantly unfriend by foids when I sent my face you must be good looking if they don't instantly unfriend you.

Dont even try if you are sub 8
Im a 7.39. It doesnt work for Tinder. But it appears to actually work on Snapchat. Im kinda freaking out! Snap is the best app. It allows you to actually stalk their snaps so you can actually have an idea of things to talk about with them. Tinder literally gives u nothing to go on in terms of starting a convo because all womens bios are identical: Tacos, cats, stupid brain dead shit. Snap actually lets you see into their lives and lets you know exactly how black to act! I love it!!!

Im a 7.39. It doesnt work for Tinder. But it appears to actually work on Snapchat. Im kinda freaking out! Snap is the best app. It allows you to actually stalk their snaps so you can actually have an idea of things to talk about with them. Tinder literally gives u nothing to go on in terms of starting a convo because all womens bios are identical: Tacos, cats, stupid brain dead shit. Snap actually lets you see into their lives and lets you know exactly how black to act! I love it!!!
who rated you?
post a selfie bro!

who rated you?
post a selfie bro!
I aint posting my fuckin face on this shit. But I calculated my attractiveness by interpreting my bumble swipe data and then confirmed my calculations with some AI rating software

I aint posting my fuckin face on this shit. But I calculated my attractiveness by interpreting my bumble swipe data and then confirmed my calculations with some AI rating software
those are a lot of words to say you are coping.

those are a lot of words to say you are coping.
Possibly. But I have nothing else to do in life but keep trying.
I hate to be THAT guy. But "Just download Snap, bro!"
At least try it before shooting up the campus.

Last edited: