Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel snackmaxxing and delusionmaxxing

PolarIce20

PolarIce20

what i feared has come upon me
Plans to snackmaxx and delusionmaxx so i buy so many snacks and sweets that i constantly get dopamine from them and then convince myself circumstances are better and that good things are guaranteed and right around the corner. Any opinions on my strat? I can’t see any flaws except money, weight isn’t a problem here as well.

you will get fat, and being fat makes you more tired, less happy, more sweaty, harder to do basic things, less healthy, do not recommend

you will get fat, and being fat makes you more tired, less happy, more sweaty, harder to do basic things, less healthy, do not recommend
I am both skinny and fat, I concur in my situation howewer i do understand if your like that guy in the feite kåre music video about the guy that plays wow all day! So if your visibly fat then you may sweat more and what you say is true, But me as a skinny has always have sweat problems and tired since last i can remember, You are right in some aspects tho.

I am both skinny and fat, I concur in my situation howewer i do understand if your like that guy in the feite kåre music video about the guy that plays wow all day! So if your visibly fat then you may sweat more and what you say is true, But me as a skinny has always have sweat problems and tired since last i can remember, You are right in some aspects tho.
no, being fat just makes your life objectively worse in all aspects, if you have the choice never ever choose to be fat