Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious SN method for roping

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

untermenschcel
★★★★★
Is it really simple as that ? You drink SN and die in a few hours and it is also not painful? This is what people claim and I must be informed because I am planning on roping in a few months if my situation does not get better.

man just throw yourself off a tall building, dont torture yourself with pills

man just throw yourself off a tall building, dont torture yourself with pills
A few users here already roped with this method and jumping off a tall building is good but ai want to find at least a 15 block apartment otherwise i am not risking to survive.

but ai want to find at least a 15 block apartment otherwise i am not risking to survive.
well yknow suicide is a permanent solution
keep dat in mind niggah

well yknow suicide is a permanent solution
keep dat in mind niggah
I would usually turn to SS (Sanctioned Suicide) for such stuff if they were not a bunch of cringe fucks.

Anything internal will fuck you up. I feel bad for those who think cyanide is an easy way out.

I would usually turn to SS (Sanctioned Suicide) for such stuff if they were not a bunch of cringe fucks.
Fuck that forum and fuck anyone who glorifies suicide and mental health issues like a bunch of attention seeking foids.

Anything internal will fuck you up. I feel bad for those who think cyanide is an easy way out.

Fuck that forum and fuck anyone who glorifies suicide and mental health issues like a bunch of attention seeking foids.
SS users are normies who take pleasure in teaching ugly men how to rope.

SS users are normies who take pleasure in teaching ugly men how to rope.
:yes::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

It’s just a honeypot to have them monitored, that’s why they’re so strict with VPNs.

I'm on the same boat rn, I thought about ingesting SN first then leap from a taller building (still looking for a spot)
I didn't know SN takes hours though, I thought it took minutes
yeah bro I just don't really see a reason to keep going every single day is a struggle. I've came to the conclusion that the only way i can achieve peace is by roping. Nothing that I've ever tried in order to become a normie worked. Not gymcelling, socializemaxxing and recently gave up on my driving license because I sucked and my driving instructor was yelling at me 24/7 meanwhile foids at the back made me a laughing stock. Fuck this life I was not meant to be happy nor to succeed.

:yes::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

It’s just a honeypot to have them monitored, that’s why they’re so strict with VPNs.
The amount of foids there as well jfl it's so cringe imagine unironically being an active user there as an inkwell. That's just cucked as hell there are even foid mods. "I am suicidal over a break up". They do not even know what real depressions means and seek for validation rather than actually searching for easy methods to kill themselves. And also one more thing unlike those "suicidal" foids we've never experienced affection of any kind unlike them who have been in at least 4 relationships.

same bro
I got schizoaffective bipolar, so had psychosis/hospitalization myself
that was more than a decade ago, years of bad sleep and the illness grinded away at me

I self-help maxxed like noone I ever knew. On every category: health money social etc.

It's over bro

I lost my license cause of LDARing, didn't pass the test that lets me drive independently
now I gotta retake the test + wait *another* year and only then be allowed the second test for driving independently
so I can't live out of a car or do uber
very much over, hopefully rope before I'm homeless with shit mental/physical health, which isn't long
very brutal bro and we do not even have a loving girlfriend to calm us down. After each failure that we endure if we at least had a foid who loved us it would have been much better. Life as a both failure and incel is not worth to live. I had bad grades in school and couldn't even get a degree. There is nothing to look forward to. I am also financially dependent on my parents. All of that because I got neglected and bullied my entire life. I am the definition of an abused dog.

sn stands for super nigga

sn stands for super nigga

my last family was my mom, saw her dying from cancer, very slowly
so can confirm that
fuck man that's tough. Life really threw an upprecut right in our face.

wasn't that great of a mom, her dying was one of the best things she has ever done for me thanks to the life insurance

that's what kept me NEET for the last decade, am down to my last dime though
Oh damn you inherited a lot I guess. You lived like a king for an entire decade jfl at least that's something.

you should've seen me move from one drug-den sort of shared housing
into a bachelor unit above a hairdresser filled with bedbugs, a loud intersection I can see from my window that I can't shut because I need the AC that's lodged in it to continue working because the summer is insufferably hot.
Evacuating due to the pesticides giving me zaps all over

lived in squalor bro
brutal inkwell life. It sure sucks when you have no one to turn to. Are you planning on part-time working perhaps or just rope when you run out of money entirely ?

part time work isn't enough to survive out of, I'll have to fulltime wage-slave to merely stay alive.

Even if I could - what for?

My mom workaholic-maxxed to stave off her mental issues, and her life was worthless.

My mental + physical is rotting despite inhuman levels of discipline and effort in the past.

There's nothing for me here IMO, I LDAR and whenever I have some energy I try to funnel it towards leveraging myself versus my survival instinct.

Little things like thought experiments in bed: "If I have a button to end it all right now, painlessly and instantly, would I?"
then try to press it. (succeeded lately which is a milestone for me)
Or counting "bad memories" instead of the normie "sheep counting" meme - I was able to get to really high numbers like that.

So the plan is rope, but "no plan survives first contact with reality"
I'll see soon enough
this is just beyond brutal and I've had the same thoughts. The most fitting death for me would be jumping off a very tall building and finally ending it all. This life is suffering and I cannot express how I feel like outside of this forum. This forum has been keeping me sane for the past few days hence why I've been posting so much. I don't know bro I only know that I am completely fucked up failure with no future and this is what hurts me the most. On top of that I am ugly and short so it never began. My eyesight is shit, my face is unattractive, my height is midget tier and I feel like the least desired man out there.

the game was rigged from the start bro.

I know it's cope but it could have unironically been worse , the opportunity to go on your own terms instead of being in an ever more helpless and painful state is something plenty of people wish for (vegetables / imprisonment with suicide watch etc.)

not to mention weird shit like alzheimer's and dementia, just walking around in a confusing personal prison, burdened by old age
or some disease that turns your muscles into bones, making you a statue in slow motion
etc.
Indeed but even if you possess the gift of being perfectly healthy it does not matter. If you are an ugly short man you are going to suffer just as equally as handicaps. You are still going to be made fun of by normies and CHADs.

Is it really simple as that ? You drink SN and die in a few hours and it is also not painful? This is what people claim and I must be informed because I am planning on roping in a few months if my situation does not get better.
rope on valentines day, and make sure you complete all side quests to avoid regret

don't suicide nigga it will just fade out and come back and make a suicide post again and browse forum