Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Smother called me standardcel

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Today was outsidemaxxing for medical reasons, together with smother, and while walking I tell hew news about stupidity of West, and about my problems in finding waifu, how is hard to find cute and cultured. She said I'm so picky. Yes I am, but blet, ugly femorloids are shit, and she herself was not ugly when young, so why should I look for less than cute becky. Also because of my personality, only special cultured waifu is necessary, for being compatible. That means, lithuanian shithole is way too small for having chances. Maybe all world is too small, but still SEAmaxxing, or looking in other more populous places gives more hope, but thanks again for that sedentary upbringing. Lets go blet to Vietnam, but how...

Vietnamwaifu

I have 0 fucking idea what all your posts are about

i think you said you are over 30 its going to get harder i think for you and us.

I UNDERSTAND, I CANNOT LOVE A FEMERLOID OF UNCULTURE TOO. STANDARDCEL IS NOT WRONG, IT IS RIGHTEOUS THINKING TO KEEP AWAY PREDATORY FEMALE. ALSO, FUCKING UGLY FEMALE IS FORM OF BESTIALITY. I NEVER ATTRACTION TO UGLY FEMALE IN MY LIFE, IT IS VERY UNNATURAL. EWW

Ugly femorloids me

Didn't read the rambling post but from the title I'd be inclined to agree tbh.

She's not exactly wrong now is she?

I like your threads