Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Smooth Sanchez LIVE looking for Ice Poseidon to press him

Cope, he's a sub 6 mutt spic manlet
Though I don't believe this random schizo foid's claim that she and Sanchez almost dated, as a cumskin, it must be suifuel to see foids from your ethnicity openly whore themselves out for ethnic men tbh

Also her username is so gay like no one gives a fuck if you're a Polish American mutt and you're the farthest thing from a princess you dirty whore

Last edited:
Cope, he's a sub 6 mutt spic manlet

Though I don't believe this random schizo foid's claim that she and Sanchez almost dated, as a cumskin, it must be suifuel to see foids from your ethnicity openly whore themselves out for ethnic men tbh

Also her username is so gay like no one gives a fuck if you're a Polish American mutt and you're the farthest thing from a princess you dirty whore
he mogs me brutally
Sub 6 fuck outta here

Yeah she seems schizo
I can sense a mentally ill foid from a mile away
Agree but the male counterpart is kangz
But we don’t go around unronically calling ourselves “kings”. We know our place, foids don’t
Whats his height? Cause ive seen his livestream but he said that he doesnt wanna talk about it so
I guess its bc hes sub 6ft but not that short like 5 10.
Only manlets deflect from the height question lol. Sanchez is probably 5’8
Also facially he mogs 60% of the poles
View attachment 433560
I doubt that bro, you mog him brutally
he mogs me brutally
Sub 6 fuck outta here
BECAUSE YOU’RE A HECKIN CHONKLER

First video has been made private. Second video is now unavailable.

It's classic clout chasing tbh
Brutal for statusmaxxers too because for them sometimes foids are only trying to get in their presence for pictures and name recongnition and nothing else.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back