Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Smoking cigarettes is some good cope tbh

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
It's cheap, very calming and dopamine inducing and at the same time makes you closer and closer to death with each cigarette. Alcohol is shitty cope on the other hand as It's expensive, tastes like shit and the hangovers are extremely terrible sometimes

Z
Z

Its too expensive for neets.

Big graycel opinion but once you have experienced the death of any ambition to ascend, the superior nicotine cope is vaping imo. Cheaper for me as a neet, you can do it all day permanently and if you're a dumb retarded baby like me that still gets immense pleasure out of taste sensations finding and trying different flavors is fun and good time sink

Switching to a vape was my final exit out of regular society

Big graycel opinion but once you have experienced the death of any ambition to ascend, the superior nicotine cope is vaping imo. Cheaper for me as a neet, you can do it all day permanently and if you're a dumb retarded baby like me that still gets immense pleasure out of taste sensations finding and trying different flavors is fun and good time sink

I went back to smoking cuz I ran out of pods and juice with no way to purchase more, but yeah it's more convenient and discreet. Still though I think vaping doesn't quite hit the same way a cigarette does. Price wise cigarettes are pretty cheap for me since I roll my own and it adds up to like $0.20 a pack.

Smoking feels amazing, it's a good cope if you're not going to be around for the negative impact of it.

When both alcohol and cigarettes are expensive in your country :feelsbadman:

I kinda like my lungs, so no thanks tbh

3033258 poster p 1 style like caesar

It's definitely not cheap tho.

Smoking spliffs is better
God blessed me with a weed guy who is getting Californian weed for slightly more than UK pricing so I'm very happy now

Smoking spliffs is better
God blessed me with a weed guy who is getting Californian weed for slightly more than UK pricing so I'm very happy now
Keep vibing and have fun brocel :feelsokman:

Cigarette smoking is good for health in real most of the things that normies cry all day about are good

Yep. plus cigs are expensive here

I prefer alcohol to be honest

Cope. CIgarettes make it so that you are out of goddamn breath all of the time.

Even walking a couple of blocks can be painful. Can't walk further than that without huffing and puffing, needing breaks.

Makes you skinny fat because of lack of exercising. Discourages you from going on long loner walks/jogs because you don't wanna huff and puff for 1-2hours.