Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Smoking cigarettes alone sucks

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
I wish there was a blackpilled incel friend who I could smoke with. I rarely smoke but today and yesterday after getting collected by the Blackpill again and how over it is I thought I should smoke some cigarettes. Right now I'm smoking a shitty Iranian Camel cigarette and listening to some oldie music to feel like I'm living in the 40's 50's. It makes me feel like shit even more

.is ciggie meetup im so down for that

Idk I chain smoke so much I don't even think of that.

I wish there was a blackpilled incel friend who I could smoke with.
You can try blackpilling your friends if they’re single too. I honestly can’t imagine how some of you can befriend non-incels. Just the idea of it makes me uncomfortable, but then again so does the prospect of having any friends now. Always better to be on your own than around those who’d make you feel even lonelier.

listening to some oldie music to feel like I'm living in the 40's 50's.
Brutal but based. :feelsmusic:

.is ciggie meetup im so down for that
:feelsYall:

You can try blackpilling your friends if they’re single too. I honestly can’t imagine how some of you can befriend non-incels. Just the idea of it makes me uncomfortable, but then again so does the prospect of having any friends now. Always better to be on your own than around those who’d make you feel even lonelier.

Brutal but based. :feelsmusic:

I've tried blackpilling them, they agree with it at first but after a few days they say the same old shit and get back on their bluepilled mindset.

btw fallout 4 had some nice music. never finished it unfortunately. thanks for sharing