Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

smh id probably sleep with any fattie i could if no one would know about it

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
my family is intrusive as fuck they would find out for sure. i dont understand how can one be this intrusive . they know everything about me while i told them nothing. fock them.

id sleep with fat female from time to time if i had easy access to it and if no one would know

wbu

I don't think any fattie would sleep with me.

just have lots of sex with her maybe that wud make her lose weight

my family is intrusive as fuck they would find out for sure. i dont understand how can one be this intrusive . they know everything about me while i told them nothing. fock them.

id sleep with fat female from time to time if i had easy access to it and if no one would know

wbu
The big question if a landwale want to sleep with you.

I’d take it

if you wouldn't fuck a fat chick then you are a volcel.

I'd fuck anything that breathes.

Volcel if you wouldn’t fuck a whale

Last edited:
Honestly I see normal, even attractive looking men all the time with car sized women. Butter golems won't settle for their looksmatch any more
i have no f clue why this world makes fat femoid cunts confident in their obese bodies, but in same time makes fit well looking (and ugly) males suicidal. f this