Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Smash bros is overated

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
It's too easy. You can just spam a move and win every match. I prefer more technical 3d fighting games like Soulcalliber where fighting has more depth. Also I don't like how your main goal is knocking the other player off the stage. It removes the tension present in more traditional fighting games.

fighting games suck anyway

Yeah I never got the hype over it

Smash bros is the ultimate soy game the name sounds gay as fuck as well. smash bros? really???

Bash Brothers

Is that the game where the wombo combo thing came from. You know, the "damn son OHHHOHHHOOHHH WHERE U AT WHERE U AT!!!" autistic screaming

Is that the game where the wombo combo thing came from. You know, the "damn son OHHHOHHHOOHHH WHERE U AT WHERE U AT!!!" autistic screaming
That's pretty funny

"sMaSH iS Not A FIgHTinG GaME, ItS a PaRTy GaME"

"sMaSH iS Not A FIgHTinG GaME, ItS a PaRTy GaME"
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
If I was at a party and retards started playing Smash Bros I'd leave immediately before shit turned gay.

Smash bros is the ultimate soy game the name sounds gay as fuck as well. smash bros? really???
Most Nintendo games are extremely gay especially Zelda (you play as cuck link and your name is not even on the cover JFL) and Mario (cuck that wants to save used goods Peach)

Most Nintendo games are extremely gay especially Zelda (you play as cuck link and your name is not even on the cover JFL) and Mario (cuck that wants to save used goods Peach)

It's too easy. You can just spam a move and win every match. I prefer more technical 3d fighting games like Soulcalliber where fighting has more depth. Also I don't like how your main goal is knocking the other player off the stage. It removes the tension present in more traditional fighting games.
I used to play a lot of tekken 7. Do you like that game?

i wish they could just make a version for pc
only way to play it is by using emu which won't work since even a game from 2005 won't work on a gtx 1050 ti computer without dropping to 15 fps

I wonder how many fire emblem characters they'll include in the next smash...