Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Smartphonepill. Which phone brands are the most incel tier?

• Thread starter RelentlessAssault
  • Start date
Using Samsung phone is considered as either incel or someone who's quite out of date in South Korea. Apple products are normie goods. You'll find it's ironic as Samsung is South Korean company. Korean foids are truly shallow and disgusting
Surprised to hear that. Even if you are using an up-to-date Samsung? Most of my female peers had Apple - the ones that didn't were either nerds or loners.

Last edited:
Surprised to hear that. Even if you are using an up-to-date Samsung? Most of my female peers in my formative had Apple - the ones that didn't were either nerds or loners.
No it doesn't matter. Foid would stll prefer to use old iphone 5+ over cutting edge samsung phone. Have even heard that foids were saying "Eww gross, at least he should've use iphone to beloved by whomen, that's why he's inkwell" while he was using Samsung. Jfl:feelskek::feelskek:

No it doesn't matter. Foid would stll prefer to use old iphone 5+ over cutting edge samsung phone. Have even heard that foids were saying "Eww gross, at least he should've use iphone to beloved by whomen, that's why he's inkwell" while he was using Samsung. Jfl:feelskek::feelskek:
:feelshaha: So damn fickle and judgemental. The female Apple hivemind is something else.

Los teléfonos inteligentes son para maricones y foids.
Uso el teléfono verdadero, ZTE S302.

Based. Now the glowies can't track you.
Yes, and I don't care at all if someone laughs at my phone. NPCs are stupid creatures born from a tube attached to the ass of clownworld-globohomo.

Yes, and I don't care at all if someone laughs at my phone. NPCs are stupid creatures born from a tube attached to the ass of clownworld-globohomo.
High IQ Smartcel

High IQ Smartcel
What's more, I'm even proud to take it out and use it and for people to see it. So they can see what NPCs they are and I can laugh inside.

Motorola since it's the one I use rn
Based.

Motorola is one of the last few brands that offers a headphone jack in their phones and I got one for this reason

Any android phone except for samsung, since there are some foids that use it.

The cheapest shit available

Most inkwell phone is the Obama phones you get on autismbux

They probably associate samsung with ricecels and apple with white Chads :feelsseriously:

I have a 7 year old samsung phone because even back then android phones were for incels :feelzez:

Last edited:
Anything Android tbh.

They probably associate samsung with ricecels and apple with white Chads :feelsseriously:

I have a 7 year old samsung phone because even back then android phones were for incels :feelzez:
Also using cheap Samsung for 3 years now lmao. No surrender to normies and foids!!!