Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over #smalldickproblems

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
It's so sad to think that I need to find some magical unicorn of a girl that would look past my looks, past my mental problems, past my boring personality and then also she would have to be fine with a small dick. JFL and normies tell me 'youll find a girl, just wait for it and it will happen'. Over for dickcels

I'm 7x6 but that dosn't help me at all.
Watch out for warns on bragging even though your factual statement illustrates that big dicks are useless without game, looks and charisma

I didn't sleep at all in high school and was extremely depressed and coped with video games. My t levels plummeted.

Never be ashamed of what you are.

I have a small penis. The only consequence of that fact is that I am aware of my lower SMV. That is all. I'm not ashamed of being naked in front of anyone, neither males nor females.

I'm not sure what I'd do if someone was laughing at my naked body. There is a strong possibility that I'd punch him or her, though.

Never be ashamed of what you are.

I have a small penis. The only consequence of that fact is that I am aware of my lower SMV. That is all. I'm not ashamed of being naked in front of anyone, neither males nor females.

I'm not sure what I'd do if someone laughs at my naked body. There is a strong possibility that I'd punch him or her, though.
based and low inhib
i aspire to be like you

Two hookers told me I have a big cock so this is not insecurity for me anymore, but there was no hooker to tell me I have a human face.

Inceldom is like a never-ending, waking, horrible nightmare. I really hope that story was made up or a larp but I don't know why someone would lie about something like that. I guess I have to cope somehow.

Inceldom is like a never-ending, waking, horrible nightmare. I really hope that story was made up or a larp but I don't know why someone would lie about something like that. I guess I have to cope somehow.
saying something iis Larp to protect your ego is just cope
the world is fucked for us and this is just another example among thousands

saying something iis Larp to protect your ego is just cope
the world is fucked for us and this is just another example among thousands
That's true, the world is fucked. That's why I'm a NEET cut off from society and human interaction.

Black guys are the most preferred race of men to become bulls for hot wives. The reason being that they have gigantic cocks. They look ugly but still get laid. That why a big dick is an absolute necessity.

Black guys are the most preferred race of men to become bulls for hot wives. The reason being that they have gigantic cocks. They look ugly but still get laid. That why a big dick is an absolute necessity.
brutal BBC pill ngl