Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Small victory at work tonight.

BasedTruecel

BasedTruecel

Slowly Decomposing
★★★★★
I work retail and there was only one cashier and there was quite a long line. I was called to get on another register and help. I open a lane and these 2 degenerates come by. One was a black Muslim wearing the hijab (I think that's what it's called) and her friend which was a 6 foot tall 350 pound hambeast with the typical sjw short colored dyke hair and piercings on her face.

As I'm scanning the items, I'm filling up the bags as per normal operations. When the little bag carousel turns, everyone knows you're supposed to grab the bags and put them in your cart. They just stood there like retards. Well inevitably, all the bags became full and they were just standing there still, so I began taking the full bags and setting them on top of the carousel. The fat warpig looks at me and says "Oh you can start putting those in the basket." What the hell, that isn't my job. I looked up and looked at her for 3-5 seconds, then continued scanning and putting other full bags on top of the carousel. So then her black Muslim friend started putting the bags in the cart.

It isn't much, but damn I feel good. As a bonus, I think I heard her say as she was leaving "bye little man." I'm not too sure, I heard bye something man, it sounded like she said little, and she's definitely the weirdo to say something like that.

Roasties getting toasty my dudes.

Low inhib god

lmao I had to reread that at least 4 times to see where the victory even was.

You must be going blind from all the monitor radiation or something man, because this is a legendary victory, world war tier.

Aww. Well I thought it was a special moment.

Aww. Well I thought it was a special moment.
Don't be sad. Appreciated. Stuff lights my mood up. What are those carousels? We dont have this here.

I mean that really is a small thing but... i guess many small victories add up.

Good job OP, today at the grocery store I work at this girl looked at me with disgust when I said "How are you?" She was an 8/10 foid with a 9/10 body. I lowinhib just raped her with my assertive words and proceded to ask more questions like, "You doing anything fun tonight?" and she just gave me a half-assed answer of, "Nah".

Anyway, I proceed to ask the same question to the next attractive girl in line and she responds to me in a kind tone and we start having a good conversation. The bitch that gave me attitude looked back and was clearly annoyed. God was with me today

A small victory is still a victory

You should have been a gentleman who provided adequate sERvice

Good job OP, today at the grocery store I work at this girl looked at me with disgust when I said "How are you?" She was an 8/10 foid with a 9/10 body. I lowinhib just raped her with my assertive words and proceded to ask more questions like, "You doing anything fun tonight?" and she just gave me a half-assed answer of, "Nah".

Anyway, I proceed to ask the same question to the next attractive girl in line and she responds to me in a kind tone and we start having a good conversation. The bitch that gave me attitude looked back and was clearly annoyed. God was with me today
Better than op's story kek

LOL fucking whores
i guess its a tiny victory.