Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Small tits foids are worthless. Give me a big tits gf or I will stay incel forever

Youre telling me if a stacy or any attractive foid comes onto you, you wont smash if her tits small?
Like a flat board, if she has at least something

I don't understand why people even care about small tits foids. Foids with small tits are like knives that aren't sharp. Like whats the point? At that point they are basically no different from men. How does your dick even get hard when you have sex with them? It's really kind of gay honestly

All the foids I've had sex with have had big tits. I don't plan on changing that. For me, I won't settle for anything less than the best. I see settling with small tits foids as an admission of defeat, rather than an accomplishment. Like you couldn't succeed so you had to cuck and now you are gonna spend the rest of your life with some mediocre whore, permanently cock blocked from the exclusive experience of sex with gigastacy. I'm never going to settle. I will rise each day to meet the challenge of fucking the very best of foids. Even if it means I will be involuntary celibate forever.
some people like big tits, some like big butts, some small petite women, some like noodles, some like sheboons. Everybody has their preference

For me i dont care. If i get a chance to go into a pussy with my small dick then i will do it, who cares if she has big boobs or tiny bee stings as long as she is not some trans kind of creature.

Absolute facts, a Foids without big tits is subhuman. I treat small breasted Foids like shit.

I don't understand why people even care about small tits foids. Foids with small tits are like knives that aren't sharp. Like whats the point? At that point they are basically no different from men. How does your dick even get hard when you have sex with them? It's really kind of gay honestly

All the foids I've had sex with have had big tits. I don't plan on changing that. For me, I won't settle for anything less than the best. I see settling with small tits foids as an admission of defeat, rather than an accomplishment. Like you couldn't succeed so you had to cuck and now you are gonna spend the rest of your life with some mediocre whore, permanently cock blocked from the exclusive experience of sex with gigastacy. I'm never going to settle. I will rise each day to meet the challenge of fucking the very best of foids. Even if it means I will be involuntary celibate forever.
Got rejected by tons of girls with no tits,over 30 y olds (last month by 35 y old cousin of an autistic coworker that wanted to set me up with her but she said : i thought you were taller why you lied to me to him and then she bursted laughing right when we met),overweight with almost double my weight,no ass,very ugly.I don't care how she looks like and i don't want her to be a Stacy,i just want someone that cares about me and loves me.But if you are an ugly manlet,there is no chance you can escape

Some foids are Just better "

Its Natural to Be attracted to massive tits . But foids dont Need Standards , so even the flat chested shitters have an ridiculous Ego.

Long Hair , White , Long Ass nails , Big Tits ,nice dirtytalk * .

How It should Be, really.

@Mecoja @sub human @Lux @Rotter @Rimiru @HamsterCel @ItsOver4cel @shii410 @IchWillSterben @lonelycurry26 @Edmund_Kemper @Izayacel

View attachment 634076

Let's shame them by calling them "breastlets" as most toilets breast-mog them like how literally every White man height-mogs me. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Cope tbh. Small tits are attractive and usually the product of a petite body, you just have trash taste. Anyway, it doesn't matter if they're big or small, we aren't getting them anyway :feelscry:

I barely care. I've had interest in girls regardless of their breast size, from barely any chest at all to big milkers.

@OP one of the most based users on this site. Cheers

This dude really just said having sex with small titties is gay.

This is the most soy, cucked, absolutely dog water fakecel, normie post I've ever seen anywhere. :chad::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Last edited:
All I need is a nice big ass on that bitch:smonk::feelsokman::feelzez:

Let's shame them by calling them "breastlets" as most toilets breast-mog them like how literally every White man height-mogs me. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
You're living in the Chadderlands. I'm a SEA manlet and I've seen white tourists/sexpats shorter than even me

Small tit women look like boys to me. But then again, I'd date literally ANY biological female who would take me, so I wouldn't turn her down - even if she was missing half her teeth and was 3 times my weight.

smh stop it

Last edited:
Small tit women look like boys to me. But then again, I'd date literally ANY biological female who would take me, so I wouldn't turn her down - even if she was missing half her teeth and was 3 times my weight.
thats sad bro u gotta have self respect

10%

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Tits are nice but body composition (slim and feminine figure) and a nice lower half is what really matters :ahegao: