Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Small tits foids are worthless. Give me a big tits gf or I will stay incel forever

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
I don't understand why people even care about small tits foids. Foids with small tits are like knives that aren't sharp. Like whats the point? At that point they are basically no different from men. How does your dick even get hard when you have sex with them? It's really kind of gay honestly

All the foids I've had sex with have had big tits. I don't plan on changing that. For me, I won't settle for anything less than the best. I see settling with small tits foids as an admission of defeat, rather than an accomplishment. Like you couldn't succeed so you had to cuck and now you are gonna spend the rest of your life with some mediocre whore, permanently cock blocked from the exclusive experience of sex with gigastacy. I'm never going to settle. I will rise each day to meet the challenge of fucking the very best of foids. Even if it means I will be involuntary celibate forever.

Last edited:
A foid without overly large tits is just a set of holes.

I actually find most women somewhat attractive

I don't understand why people even care about small tits foids. Foids with small tits are like knives that aren't sharp. Like whats the point? At that point they are basically no different from men. How does your dick even get hard when you have sex with them? It's really kind of gay honestly

All the foids I've had sex with have had big tits. I don't plan on changing that. For me, I won't settle for anything less than the best. I see settling with small tits foids as an admission of defeat, rather than an accomplishment. Like you couldn't succeed so you had to cuck and now you are gonna spend the rest of your life with some mediocre whore. I'm never going to do that. I will rise each day to meet the challenge of fucking the very best of foids. Even if it means I will be involuntary celibate forever.
:feelshaha::feelskek:

You’re like me an absolute lover of big tits

All the foids I've had sex with have had big tits. I don't plan on changing that. For me, I won't settle for anything less than the best. I see settling with small tits foids as an admission of defeat, rather than an accomplishment. Like you couldn't succeed so you had to cuck and now you are gonna spend the rest of your life with some mediocre whore. I'm never going to do that. I will rise each day to meet the challenge of fucking the very best of foids. Even if it means I will be involuntary celibate forever.
8C575394 4846 4563 842B 95709178CCB2

Where is cute big tit emo gf! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
:cryfeels::feelsrope:
@calimero

okay cope artist nigger. no women tits or not would ever want you. but thats cool you make elaborate delusions in your mind to justify your existence. fucking disgraced cope artist

Simps: but small TiTz are AMazIng!

How you dare have irrealistic standards inkwell :foidSoy:

Small tits are the equivelent to small dick and short men.

even fat sheboons? :feelskek:
I do find many fat girls physically attractive, too bad girls are hardly ever civil to me. I can genuinely only imagine myself in a relationship with a girl who is kind to me, but that hasn’t happened in a long time, so now I am yearning more for the non existent idea of a girl who likes me back, as opposed to random crushes

Tit lovers are gay af

All the foids I've had sex with have had big tits. I don't plan on changing that. For me, I won't settle for anything less than the best. I see settling with small tits foids as an admission of defeat, rather than an accomplishment. Like you couldn't succeed so you had to cuck and now you are gonna spend the rest of your life with some mediocre whore, permanently cock blocked from the exclusive experience of sex with gigastacy. I'm never going to settle. I will rise each day to meet the challenge of fucking the very best of foids. Even if it means I will be involuntary celibate forever.
Giga based i want huge real big tits to grab while fucking :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

In the end it's all betabuxx for non-chads anyway, cuck is betabuxxing someone who doesn't even have tits

Huge tits are far better than small tits and it's not even close.

Men who like small tits probably have low testosterone.

I want to play with huge tits so bad.

JFL at threads where people discuss their preferences about foids but try to prove theirs are the right ones. Men do have different tastes, unlike foids.

Tiktok is brutal with their algorithm. It just recommends new massive titty (j cup +) girls to me.

Girls with huge tits are just way hotter than the average flat chested girl. Makes me think "why couldn't all women have tits like that" when I see them.

No tits is a tranny.

JFL at threads where people discuss their preferences about foids but try to prove theirs are the right ones. Men do have different tastes, unlike foids.
Women do have different tastes
Some prefer chad and some prefer tyrone :feelskek:

it can be compensated if she have a nice ass

Some foids are Just better "

Its Natural to Be attracted to massive tits . But foids dont Need Standards , so even the flat chested shitters have an ridiculous Ego.

Long Hair , White , Long Ass nails , Big Tits ,nice dirtytalk * .

How It should Be, really.

@Mecoja @sub human @Lux @Rotter @Rimiru @HamsterCel @ItsOver4cel @shii410 @IchWillSterben @lonelycurry26 @Edmund_Kemper @Izayacel

Screenshot 20220630 221345

I like small tits

It must be nice to have options

20% - low effort trash
Dnr, kys + ignored

true big tits are necessary,
but would still bang flat foids

Last edited:
At that point they are basically no different from men. How does your dick even get hard when you have sex with them? It's really kind of gay honestly
Do you fuck the pussy or the tits ?

Giga volcel if you wouldn’t ram tf outta the likes of gwen stefani or beth behrs:ahegao::feelsohh:

Youre telling me if a stacy or any attractive foid comes onto you, you wont smash if her tits small?
Yes. I would reject her. I only want big tits.

tfw no ironing board gf who gets upset when i make fun of her for being flat :ahegao: