Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Small penis = humiliated by society, Loose vagina = no fucks given

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Double Standards at their finest

The world is cucked.

Slut shaming is legit, it needs to make a comeback.

Slut shaming is legit, it needs to make a comeback.

in certain countries its still practiced. when it will come back to the west is a matter of timing and conditions.

Double Standards at their finest

Yep. Agreed.
What's worse is hymen reconstruction good. Penis enlarging is bad or to be made fun of.

Double standards are unfair.

its over for micropeniscels

Some bitches have echo chambers instead of vaginas.

Aren't you the guy who has ruined his own penis?

Because I’m kind of interested in how one ruins their own penis.

Was he trying to stretch it with an elaborate systems of weights and pullies?

Did he stick it in a wasp’s nest?

Did he tattoo it with a sheath and it got horribly infected?

Did he microwave a watermelon too much and burn it?

The mind wanders. But I can be interested in a single sentence explanation that would take less effort than asking about it has been, without being interested in dicks generally.

They are blood sausages.

Women don't get humilliated for having small boobs or asses. Men get humilliated for not having six packs or an above average penis.

Women don't get humilliated for having small boobs or asses. Men get humilliated for not having six packs or an above average penis.

No matter the body type of a foid there will always be guys that are into that but pretty much all foids just want the same thing, almost no variation in what they like.

Just small penis humiliation maxx bro

I mean I've heard women humiliate each other over being "loose," but usually men and women partake in making fun of small dicks.

On top of giving no fucks about loose vagina, they also get triggered over roast beef memes

There are cock size jokes in every fucking nook and cranny in modern society, and yet if you make a slut joke you’ll be arrested for misogyny.

you can be average size and they will still say shit.
my average sized cock just doesnt cut it for todays standards. might as well have a 4" pecker