Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Small Fictional Creatures Vs. Big Fictional Creatures (Another Heightpill)

• Thread starter Deleted member 35725
  • Start date
Deleted member 35725

Deleted member 35725

mogged by reality
-
What is the one common denominator of all small fictional creatures: Gremlins, Smurfs, Goblins, Orcs, Gnomes, Grays, Oompa Loompas, etc., etc.?

They're all desexualized. They are basically stand-ins for children, or mischievous, unruly little jesters. They literally lack sexual organs, in most cases.

What is the one common denominator of all big fictional creatures: Vampires, Werewolves, Dragons, Zombies, Centaurs, Lizardmen, Giants, etc., etc.?

They're all sexual entities. They're big, therefore perceived as adults, therefore foids lust after "sexy vampires," "sexy werewolves," own dragon dildos, and so on.

When you are small, people have a hard time imagining you being a sexual entity. You are forever and fundamentally a child.

When you are large, you are allowed to be sexy and sexual. Foids want to bang vampires and werewolves and dragons and giants, not goblins and gremlins.

Why aren't there sexy (male) goblins? It's not because of muh facial features, as dragons don't have beautiful facial features either, yet literally serve as dildos.

It's because of height.

In fiction as in real life, "sexy creatures" are always those that are tall, or can potentially be tall. And the small (short) creatures are always fully desexualized.

The heightpill is so deeply ingrained into our psychology, that when we imagine "sexy monsters," they are always of the tall variety, and when we imagine "non-sexy monsters," they are always of the short variety. Big monsters get laid. Small monsters don't even have sexual organs. All the muh face copers can twist themselves into knots trying to rationalize it, but the fact is, it's not jawlines or chin sizes or any kind of facial features that make monsters sexy - it is height. Sexy monsters are sexy because they are tall, and that's that.

Smurfs have very elegant facial features, but foids don't fap to Smurfs, not even to Big Daddy Papa Smurf, because handsome manlets are still incels and truecels.

Werewolves have hideous facial features, but besides this being something of a dogpill, the key thing is that they're always portrayed as tall or "adult-sized."

Fictional dwarves are often handsome, or at least not ugly, yet they are usually portrayed in a desexualized manner.

Foids don't fap to 4'6" dwarves or to 3'6" hobbits. Foids aren't attracted to "Chadlets" such as Gimli and Frodo Baggins.

Whereas, literally monster-faced horrible creatures are presented as potentially sexual... because of their size (height).

Foids fap to sexy vampires despite their unappealing pale skin and dreadfully elongated canine teeth. Vampires and werewolves clearly didn't wear braces.

Height >>> Face

Ugly Tallfags >>> Handsome Manlets

If face were more important than height, you would expect dwarves to be portrayed as sexual entities, and werewolves to be extremely desexualized. After all, dwarves have normal-looking faces, while werewolves are literally monstrous. Yet the opposite is true: dwarves, despite being handsome or potentially handsome, are not sex objects, while werewolves, despite having horribly vile faces, are sex objects.

It is because tall ugly creature >>> short handsome creature.

Even fiction and fantasy tell you that
Height >>> Face, but you refuse to read the signals, face-copers.

The SMV of tall beasts always mogs the SMV of short creatures. It has nothing to do with face. It's all about height.

You can keep denying that height is pretty much everything -- or at least, 60% of your SMV is height, and the rest is composed of everything else -- but denying the monsterpill won't change the reality of the situation. This monsterpill teaches you that even if you are literally a monster, as long as you are tall enough to look like an adult and not like a child, you can and will be perceived as sexy.

The little monster is a VIRGIN and the big monster is a CHAD.

The little monster has no sexual organs and the big monster is a ladies' man.

Hobbits are VIRGINS and vampires are CHADS, even though hobbits can definitely cuteboymaxx while lanky vampires look like teenage dorks and emos.

Gnomes are VIRGINS and dragons are CHADS, even though gnomes are very masculine and beardmaxxed while dragons are literally reptilian monsters.

What do facial features have to do with it? Absolutely nothing. It's all about the height.

Werewolves don't even have a chin and they are badly in need of a rhinoplasty, yet foids fantasize about them.

Dwarves have hyper-masculine faces with MASSIVE JAWS yet they don't feature in the sexual, masturbatory fantasies of foids.

Height is literally everything.

Height is more important than everything else combined and squared.

Ugly Tallfags >>> Handsome Manlets

"Evil races" all sound like exaggerated real life minorities, so it's also a race pill
The fair and the white, like the elves, are always the good ones

over for little ponies like me :cryfeels:

Manlets are truecels, foids wouldn't even talk to you unless it's very necessary for them, they don't take blackpill, they're born with it.

What is the one common denominator of all small fictional creatures: Gremlins, Smurfs, Goblins, Orcs, Gnomes, Grays, Oompa Loompas, etc., etc.?
all of them are used as comical elements.

instead of being intimidating characters with their presence.

Manlets are truecels, foids wouldn't even talk to you unless it's very necessary for them, they don't take blackpill, they're born with it.
That is the reality of the situation.

No matter how sexy and masculine you try to be, at the end of the day, you will be brutally and humilatingly rejected in favor of some tall monster who is only intimidating because of his appearance but who is a coward on the inside, like all the vampires who only sneak up behind you because they are too much of pussies to tackle you head-on, unlike e.g. dwarves, who are very brave in battle.

Why are framelet, lanky, effeminate vampires fapped to by foids, while wide-framed, bulky, uber-masculine dwarves aren't? It's simply because -- and for no other reason than that -- the former are tallfags and the latter are shortcels.

As a dwarf or a hobbit or a gnome or a smurf, no matter how many times you hit the gym and inject steroids and do facial surgeries to look more manly, it never began, foids don't masturbate to you, and never will. In contrast, literal monsters are considered to be sexy. Notice that in "Beauty and the Beast," the beast has a very ugly face, but is tall?

Literally the symbol of ugliness in a tale about ugliness SMV-mogs "Chadlet" dwarves like Gimli. The Beauty makes out with the Beast, since he is a tallfag, while Snow-White doesn't engage in an orgy with the Seven Dwarves, they are in her friendzone, deplorably.

Yup, you are right. No matter how badass the short characters are, they still have that jester tone. Meanwhile we have tall masculine characters that rarely joke...
There is definitely a general trend going on here, there might be some extreme examples but overall:
Tall races: serious, stoic, intimidating
Short races: jester, reactive, annoying

all of them are used as comical elements.

instead of being intimidating characters with their presence.
It is also the case of all famous short actors. They can play only a comical role. :blackpill:

Yup, you are right. No matter how badass the short characters are, they still have that jester tone. Meanwhile we have tall masculine characters that rarely joke...
There is definitely a general trend going on here, there might be some extreme examples but overall:
Tall races: serious, stoic, intimidating
Short races: jester, reactive, annoying
Exactly.

When the goblins behave in a Dark Triad manner, they are (at best) perceived as overcompensating tryhards and nobody develops sexual feelings towards them. There is no "game" for your height.

Meanwhile, when giants -- who are also ugly -- behave in a Dark Triad manner, hmmm, dat vagina does drip dem juices, for no other reason than that they are giants. And we don't even know if they have a real "height halo" like being 8'5", or maybe they are just typical 6'1" tallfags. Just being tall makes giants sexy and gives them leeway to be Dark Triad and receive an SMV boost therefrom, while no dice for goblins, orcs, gremlins, or whoever else - they will never be considered as sexy badboys.

I wouldn't mind being a little goblin that dwells under a bridge and kidnaps and rapes loli's tbh.

I wouldn't mind being a little goblin that dwells under a bridge and kidnaps and rapes loli's tbh.
But you see, that is the thing, some manlets can only get laid from rape or prostitution, because consensually and/or enthusiastically, no foid would take them, and also if you're a goblin or a dwarf, people assume that your PINUS is microscopic, so indeed, you can only fit into lolis.

It's always the same story:

"Gee, I would totally, totally date you, 4'6" Gloin, your Norwooding isn't even that bad honestly, but unfortunately, I have a boyfriend, please meet 6'5" Dracula, yes, we're together, and no, it's not awkward at all, he doesn't smash me to smithereens when we have sex, and also, I'm just, just... well, you see... ummm... well to tell you the truth, I'm just not really into short guys." - 0'7.5" Smurfette

Reminder that 0'7.5" Smurfette would rather date 6'5" Count Dracula (who talks like a fag and looks like one too) than any fellow gymcelled smurf from the smurf village or even a roided-up dwarf from Middle Earth, simply because of height.

Height is everything.

q8OEC91NiJOpghWI9hXtC27nFX0.jpg

The story of Beauty and the Beast is only believable because the Beast is taller than her. Make him far less ugly, but same height, or (the horror) shorter, and the story instantly becomes unbelievable, he would always be friendzoned by her if he were a shortcel.

If your logic is correct then why are giraffes/elephants not sexually imagined, although they are tall?!​

Because the sexual halo is not acquired from a single trait, and there are types of it. Vampires, Werewolves, Dragons, have the traits of savagery, muscular strength, and hunter features.
(Nobility or chilliness or other sometimes be attractive to foids)
All these monsters have facial and body symmetry (Dragons are not ugly necessary)

Notice how those monsters must have big dicks, imagine a werewolf with a small dick (death sentence) :feelskek:

I would never ever pay a whore to have sex but I have zero moral qualms with raping a virgin foid. I don't really care if she isn't enthusiastic either.

I would never ever pay a whore to have sex but I have zero moral qualms with raping a virgin foid. I don't really care if she isn't enthusiastic either.
Based wrong thread poster :feelshaha:

If your logic is correct then why are giraffes/elephants not sexually imagined, although they are tall?!​

Generally I agree with parts of your comment, however:

Time to take the bipedalismpill, foids aren't attracted to these animals for the same reason they aren't attracted to cripples on wheelchairs regardless of face or height or frame - bipedalism is an absolute evolutionary prerequisite, if you move around by quadrupedalism (or wheels) rather than by bipedalism, IT'S OVER. An elephant or a giraffe that walks on his two hind legs SMV-mogs short apes, even though apes are closer to us evolutionarily, because when the criterion of bipedalism is met, then height is king.

The bipedalismpill is not often reflected upon in the incelosphere, it's taken for granted because most of one's sex objects are normally bipedal, but except for dogs who have tongues that compensate for their quadrupedalism, or horses whose penises are enormous, foids are strict bipedalists. Or so I would assume; I am open-minded to be convinced otherwise if the evidence is presented.

And it's not like foids find dogs or horses sexy in themselves; they are merely used as sex toys. It's not the animal per se that is attractive, but the sexual utility it provides (tongue / dick).

Last edited:
And it's not like foids find dogs or horses sexy in themselves; they are merely used as sex toys. It's not the animal per se that is attractive, but the sexual utility it provides (tongue / dick).
Cope, they find dogs and horses sexy in themselves and they happen to be used as sex toys or as sex slaves.

Cope, they find dogs and horses sexy in themselves and they happen to be used as sex toys or as sex slaves.
Well then, that's a brutal quadrupedalismpill right there.