Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Small boobs and butts mog

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★
Thinner girls look chic and sophisticated, not overtly sexual like big boob and big butt girls. A classy, intelligent man, such as myself, would prefer a more sensible, and probably more healthy, thin girl.

I like girls like this, especially when they're tall and have long, pointy faces. I like girls with faces of nobility.

05ef40f7b3a4614c7ce4d74664e17fd7
91775788 003 dd8f
50451403 006 d6f1
Pexels photo 8285746
Pexels photo 10121682
Hot volleyball booty butts humps 10
60385778 016 852f
1675213366190819 1

Bro, you're thinking too hard about this. Plus this just describes my mom except for being tall. Trust me, your kid with this lady will be a framecel, it's not good.

Where is the anus located​

The anus is located at the end of the digestive tract, specifically at the junction of the rectum and the external skin. It is situated in the intergluteal cleft, which is the groove between the buttocks.
Anatomy of the Anus
The anus is a muscular ring-like structure that is formed partly from the surface layers of the body, including the skin, and partly from the intestine. It is lined with a continuation of the external skin and is surrounded by a ring of muscles called the anal sphincter.
Components of the Anus
The anus consists of:
  • The anal canal: a tube about 4 cm long that connects the anus to the rectum
  • The rectum: a chamber that begins at the end of the large intestine and ends at the anus
  • The internal anal sphincter: a circular muscle that normally maintains constriction of the orifice
  • The external anal sphincter: a circular muscle that relaxes as required by normal physiological functioning
  • The mucous membrane: a thin layer of moist tissue that lines the anal canal and contains gland cells that make mucus
Function of the Anus
The primary function of the anus is to control the exit of feces from the body during defecation. The anus is also responsible for storing feces in the rectum until it is eliminated from the body.

NSFW

NSFW TAG APPLIED CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Yeah women are hot bro :feelspuke::feelspuke:

They are both disgusting in manners and body.

Last edited:
Thinner girls look chic and sophisticated, not overtly sexual like big boob and big butt girls. A classy, intelligent man, such as myself, would prefer a more sensible, and probably more healthy, thin girl.
:yes: :bigbrain:

It doesnt matter what you (or i) prefer because no foid wants us anyway

Thread sounds homosexual

The opposite is the case

Sophisticated brunettes with small tits and pretty faces mog especially with a french or Iberian phenotype like Alize when she was young

I love chubby girls. Not morbidly obese, just mildly overweight with a bit of chub to grab

Where is the anus located​

The anus is located at the end of the digestive tract, specifically at the junction of the rectum and the external skin. It is situated in the intergluteal cleft, which is the groove between the buttocks.
Anatomy of the Anus
The anus is a muscular ring-like structure that is formed partly from the surface layers of the body, including the skin, and partly from the intestine. It is lined with a continuation of the external skin and is surrounded by a ring of muscles called the anal sphincter.
Components of the Anus
The anus consists of:
  • The anal canal: a tube about 4 cm long that connects the anus to the rectum
  • The rectum: a chamber that begins at the end of the large intestine and ends at the anus
  • The internal anal sphincter: a circular muscle that normally maintains constriction of the orifice
  • The external anal sphincter: a circular muscle that relaxes as required by normal physiological functioning
  • The mucous membrane: a thin layer of moist tissue that lines the anal canal and contains gland cells that make mucus
Function of the Anus
The primary function of the anus is to control the exit of feces from the body during defecation. The anus is also responsible for storing feces in the rectum until it is eliminated from the body.

NSFW

NSFW TAG APPLIED CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Yeah women are hot bro :feelspuke::feelspuke:

They are both disgusting in manners and body.
Not clicking on this

Wide hips and a fat ass fog because they are a sign of high E

I would never want to leave that cuddling position
Same. We have a cabin. Imagine sitting on the couch out there cuddled up with a hot milf or sitting together on the porch enjoying the night sky

Same. We have a cabin. Imagine sitting on the couch out there cuddled up with a hot milf or sitting together on the porch enjoying the night sky
A milf cuddling me would reduce my stress levels instantly

I had a feeling the first picture would be a figurine/fictional character

I like girls like this, especially when they're tall and have long, pointy faces. I like girls with faces of nobility.

Not gook tier small though.

OP low-key wants to have sex with skeletons. What's next, necrophilia? Cancer patients? These women you posted above are like short, balding men to most men. However, nowadays, men are so desperate that they accept women with Down syndrome and single mothers. It's a lux to have a hole next to you. I would refuse to accept such a monstrosity approaching me. I fap like any men does and bitch but you ain't gonna see in my search history a slim woman. If you don't have big boobs and big ass you're a failure just kill yourself because Chad would gonna dumb you anyway, He will gonna make you a single mom. LMFAO. Just do it, bitch.

OP, you're a bitch.

i agree but a nicely shaped butt and non saggy d cups paired with a skinny waist and flat stomach is peak

i would fuck a anorexic bitch yes

:yes:

skinny foids >>>> all other foids

Milfs are good thick but I want a young woman for now and they are prettier when they're skinny.