Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Sly Cooper

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
The Sly Cooper games were awesome. Splinter Cell for kids. I would play them again if I still had the console and games.

The Sly Cooper games were awesome. Splinter Cell for kids. I would play them again if I still had the console and games.
get the PS2 Emulator , you run them there

Clockwerk wants to know your location
I hope they actually finish the series with another boss fight with him..

I preferred Rachet and Clank.

Sly Cooper, Jak & Daxter and Ratchet & Clank, the holy trinity

The Spyro trilogy was better than sly.

Still waiting for the trilogy to become available on PS4, same with all the R&C games.

When I was in middle school, before my facial death... I used to ignore stacy on the phone with me while playing Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory multiplayer and going super tryhard....

When I was in middle school, before my facial death... I used to ignore stacy on the phone with me while playing Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory multiplayer and going super tryhard....

View attachment 100925
Chaos Theory multiplayer was simply amazing. I wish I could go back to those days

I am not a furry sooo

I liked them too. The fourth one was okay too.