Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sluts.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Society has gotten so bad to the point where the slutty women don’t even feel ashamed of being sluts except when they get slut shamed for it (which is deserved when that happens).

Sluts make jokes about being sluts which implies that they are comfortable being sluts by saying ѕhit like ‘I feel attacked’ when someone makes a slut joke.

Being a slut needs to stop being socially acceptable but it’s encouraged.

We really need to bring back slut shaming hard!!

We really need to bring back slut shaming hard!!
It’s still a thing but unfortunately not socially accepted and the fact it isn’t socially accepted makes me hate society since society is fine with virgin shaming but ok with slut shaming even though it’s a choice to be a whore.

i thought i was in the sewers for a second. i need to return to the sewers.

Women's sexuality used to be control through religion but now it is controlled by nothing. It is completely unbridled and we are reaping the consequences of that.

There are large communities of foids that focus on increasing their body counts.

They act like it's impressive when it really isn't unless it's a contest on who can get STD's and spread them the fastest.

There are large communities of foids that focus on increasing their body counts.

They act like it's impressive when it really isn't unless it's a contest on who can get STD's and spread them the fastest.
They know that their moist hole is their only self-worth which is degenerate really.