Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Slutinas Are Scum.

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡︎⚡︎
★★★★★
I really cannot stand these entitled whores; AWALT but this breed is extremely insufferable.

They always have been some of the rudest cunts I myself, have ever encountered: They have the entitlement of whitewhores combined with the sassiness negresses are known for, which is truly an awful combination.

The worst rejections I ever had in my life, was from these scum- so much for ":soy::soy:: Muh JBW bro!"

Brutal.

White women have by far been the meanest to me.

Hispanics are hella nice to me for some reason tho.

Online I do see some ratchet ass Hispanics tho

They've been treated like spoiled princesses all their lives, it's really no surprise that most if not all of them end up as entitled whores.

We need to throw them back in their own country where they belong. In a zoo with a cage.

They all probably got raped by the cartel which explains their behavior, which is surprising considering that cartels are usually full of faggots in tight jeans.

They SMV mog sheboons.

Brutal.

White women were the nicest to me, compared to how others rejected me

Slutina whores are vile pieces of shit to me, I want to spit in their faces.
We need to throw them back in their own country where they belong. In a zoo with a cage.
Based.

White women were the nicest to me, compared to how others rejected me

Slutina whores are vile pieces of shit to me, I want to spit in their faces.
Brutal. I fucking hate how there isn't shit we can do about it either, because if we were to talk back to them when they treat us like shit they, might make a scene and can even pull some "He's harassing me!" Bullshit and you know nobody would take our side

There's this video I saw of Gina valentina swallowing like 10 guys loads at the same time. The whore is a fucking petri dish :feelspuke::feelspuke:

https://www.tnaflix.com/blowjob-videos/Gina-valentina-attemped-to-swallow-10-cumshots./video4863797

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. Fucking simps need to stop hyping them up. This is more pathetic than pajeets hyping up white women. There's nothing attractive about Mexican women

I will find you, tie you down and regurgitate food down your throat like a fucking mother bird. Then I’ll turn you around and penetrate your asshole with a barbed wire until you bleed out:lasereyes:.

I will find you, tie you down and regurgitate food down your throat like a fucking mother bird. Then I’ll turn you around and penetrate your asshole with a barbed wire until you bleed out:lasereyes:.
Sounds sus ngl :feelswhat:

I'm detecting some faggotry in the midst :feelssus:

They're so easy to get off too though.
It seems like the meanest urinals end up looking the prettiest, especially with noodle urinals.

I agree. Fucking simps need to stop hyping them up. This is more pathetic than pajeets hyping up white women. There's nothing attractive about Mexican women
Some Mexicans have European admixture.

@NirvanaFan1988 what do u think about this nigger

fortunately we don't have many of those here across the pond

but yeah they're a disgusting race barely distinguishable from niggers tbh

Brutal.

Thats good stick to sheboons

True. The majority of Latinas are fat or obese and ugly whores, only a small, cherrypicked amount of Latinas are actually hot

They can be very bitchy & annoying.

I really cannot stand these entitled whores; AWALT but this breed is extremely insufferable.

They always have been some of the rudest cunts I myself, have ever encountered: They have the entitlement of whitewhores combined with the sassiness negresses are known for, which is truly an awful combination.

The worst rejections I ever had in my life, was from these scum- so much for ":soy::soy:: Muh JBW bro!"
As a Latino, latinas hate me for being a sub5 male.

They have a really shitty personality and are hypergamous but they are very hot.

Few days ago one cashier goblina didn't even say hello and goodbye to me :feelssus:

All foids are evil beyond comprehension, comparing the evil foids is like comparing different horrible ways to die

ESP2r bUUAAcgTs

All foids are evil beyond comprehension, comparing the evil foids is like comparing different horrible ways to die
Well yes, you are correct

But ofc, like with all types of humans, there's going to be differences which exist amongst them: Due to the fact I live in the Former United States aka Brazil 2.0, I have to encounter these various types which will ofc impact certain interactions(ie; going to a store, work, etc.)