Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Slut that takes pride in being a slut gets roasted by black man during an interview

Seen this before. Whores will always whore

Jesse is low IQ but he's not a bad guy, and I guess he's pushing people in the right direction to a degree.

Since when did sluts become bosses?

I'd fuck her, but her outlook is insufferable

Thot status: dead

I'd fuck her, but her outlook is insufferable
You would regret it immediately after you cum. She isn’t worth it bro.i can’t even stand her voice, she contradicts herself so many times. She doesn’t even believe the words coming out her mouth.

You would regret it immediately after you cum. She isn’t worth it bro.i can’t even stand her voice, she contradicts herself so many times. She doesn’t even believe the words coming out her mouth.
I don't care for her political opinions, i just wanna fuck tbh.
I'm into rough shit so i'd leave her with alot of bruises consensually ofc.
I'd only Regret if i got an STI/STD

I
confused if shes a slut or not,she said she was a virgin but contradicts herself. Either way eh.:heybby:

I

confused if shes a slut or not,she said she was a virgin but contradicts herself. Either way eh.:heybby:
it's 2018...
You can be virginity fluid now
If you identify as a virgin you are one, but you can wake up the next day and get gangbanged, and then wake up a virgin the day after xoxoxo
2018 is truly a mythical year

it's 2018...
You can be virginity fluid now
If you identify as a virgin you are one, but you can wake up the next day and get gangbanged, and then wake up a virgin the day after xoxoxo
2018 is truly a mythical year
Lmao “I’m a virgin,babe. That was all in the past, those gangbangs mean nothing to me.Teehee.” Execute all THOTS. Order #32

Fuck. You fapped so much you got into BDSM?

Fuck. You fapped so much you got into BDSM?
i've been limiting fapping for the past week or so lmao
I've always been into BDSM, but as soon as i started fapping 3x a day i felt myself becoming less dom

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back