Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Slut shaming isn’t comparable to virgin shaming.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
I need to vent.

I have seen people basically say shit like ‘You can’t be against virgin shaming and not slut shaming’ and ‘You’re a hypocrite if you’re agaisnt virgin slut shaming and not slut shaming’. Fucking no!

Being a degenerate is a choice, no one forced a woman to take many cocks while many males are virgin but not out of choice so if you’re against slut shaming and not virgin shaming, you’re a hypocrite but you’re not a hypocrite if you’re against virgin shaming and not slut shaming and I’m against virgin shaming, in fact, I encourage it because it’s not like I’m one of the men getting a crumb of a local slut’s moist hole anyway and while I’m not entitled to sex, I feel a slut should be a slut for everyone or not be one at all as it makes other men feel left out.

Only sluts, feminists, the brainwashed and cucks are against slut shaming plus sluts are the cause of shootings so they contribute nothing good to society until they are willing to pleasure any local man that needs to use their moist hole for pleasure.

Last edited:
This is true. Being a slut is definitely your own choice while being a virgin isn't

Also being a slut is considered empowering and accepted by society while being a virgin considers you a social loser.

facts. they choose to be a cum guzzling disgrace. they should be shamed EVERY TIME they go ANYWHERE

Being a slut is easy, just like stuffing your face with pizza and cake.

ALWAYS shame cum dumpsters

I wish I could be a slut bro...

I have seen people basically say shit like ‘You can’t be against virgin shaming and not slut shaming’ and ‘You’re a hypocrite if you’re agaisnt virgin slut shaming and not slut shaming’. Fucking no!
It is obviously a false equiavlence, but holes hate slut shaming because deep down they know it's shameful and don't want to be reminded.

I want to be a man slut but I can’t because of feminism.
It’s not feminism that’s stopping you, it’s your looks. Feminism doesn’t care if Chad has multiple harems at his disposal.

To the sluts reading this: You would not survive in countries where honour killings are a thing and you wouldn’t be able to hide the fact you’re a whore either because that mask eventually slips when it comes to thots.

Good fucking post. Even the chads that bang pussy day and night know that annoying roastie bitches are only good for getting their cocks wet, and they only view them as objects, because that is what they are. We need a Christian revolution in America, so we can put these roast beefs back in their places, force them to abide the word of god every single day, every waking moment. in a hyper-Christian society virgin-shaming will be punished with a prison sentence, because it's immoral, and un-just. Slut/degenerate-shaming will be encouraged, naturally that is the order society will go. All whores are revolting and immoral. Islam is also extremely redpilled on women, and homosexuals.

Last edited:
I need to vent.

Being a degenerate is a choice, no one forced a woman to take many cocks while many males are virgin but not out of choice so if you’re against slut shaming and not virgin shaming, you’re a hypocrite but you’re not a hypocrite if you’re against virgin shaming and not slut shaming and I’m against virgin shaming, in fact, I encourage it because it’s not like I’m one of the men getting a crumb of a local slut’s moist hole anyway and while I’m not entitled to sex, I feel a slut should be a slut for everyone or not be one at all as it makes other men feel left out.

Only sluts, feminists, the brainwashed and cucks are against slut shaming plus sluts are the cause of shootings so they contribute nothing good to society until they are willing to pleasure any local man that needs to use their moist hole for pleasure.
The difference between virgin shaming and slut shaming is that there is a societal consensus that slut shaming is wrong, meanwhile virgin shaming is still socially acceptable.
This is true. Being a slut is definitely your own choice while being a virgin isn't

Also being a slut is considered empowering and accepted by society while being a virgin considers you a social loser.
Clown World : Being a literal whore is guaranteed less social backlash and being less ostracized than being someone who someone who has simply never had sex :feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
I wish I could be a slut bro...
Lookism.net GIF | Gfycat

Being a virgin is a curse. Not so much being a whore. Foids whore around voluntarily while men aren't virgins by their choice. Also if we compare the two, surely whoredom is more dangerous/harmful to other people/society than virgin men, in and of itself.

Being a virgin is a curse. Not so much being a whore. Foids whore around voluntarily while men aren't virgins by their choice. Also if we compare the two, surely whoredom is more dangerous/harmful to other people/society than virgin men, in and of itself.
Agreed, bro. But in Clown World, common morals are backwards and twisted. So, obviously being a whore is acceptable while being a virgin is not in our modern world.

Last edited:
Even the chads that bang pussy day and night know that annoying roastie bitches are only good for getting their cocks wet, and they only view them as objects

Giga based IQ thread

Being a degenerate is a choice, no one forced a woman to take many cocks
This is true, slutshaming is a judgment of character whereas virgin shaming is a judgment of circumstances.

Absolutely. Only reason people take slut shaming seriously is because they use the excuse of "muh rape culture"

Typical double standard - but really worse than a double standard - for men.

Can't call a woman fat (her choice) but can make fun of a guy's dick (not a choice).

To the sluts reading this: You would not survive in countries where honour killings are a thing and you wouldn’t be able to hide the fact you’re a whore either because that mask eventually slips when it comes to thots.
Based countries