Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Slut makes unknowing betabux raise Chad's kid for 14 YEARS, outed by DNA test

kkt6

kkt6

The only salvation is in NEETopia
https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/7ns2hu/23andme_is_about_to_ruin_my_life/
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Fifteen years ago I was a stupid high school student rebelling against my parents after being forced to move to a new town for my father's job. I had to leave all of my friends behind with only two years of high school left and the crowd I fell in with at the new school weren't the best influences. I was depressed, cutting, and doing anything I could to show my parents that moving to a new town was the worst mistake they could have made.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Then I met Brent. Brent wasn't the most popular guy in school or the most attractive, but he made me laugh. I started to feel like my old self again and I desperately wanted him to ask me out. I was head over heels for him, but it never seemed like he would work up the courage to make a move. I considered making the first move, but I was afraid it would ruin our friendship if he didn't feel the same way.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]One night, I went to a party with some kids from the bad crowd and ended up sleeping with one of the more popular guys at school. He asked if I was on the pill and I said I was, even though I definitely wasn't. I was actually still a virgin, but I didn't want to admit that to anyone.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]A week later, Brent asked me to Homecoming. It came out of the blue and I was shocked to say the least, but there was no way I could say no. Homecoming night, I was the aggressor and I took Brent's virginity. We didn't have a condom, but I didn't care. High school hormones convinced me he was the one.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]A couple of months later, I found out I was pregnant. Brent didn't even question if it was his baby or not. He introduced me to his family, stated his intention to marry me, and dropped out of high school to get a full-time job. My own family pretty much disowned me when they found out I was pregnant, but Brent's family treated me like one of their own. I was already moved in with them when I started to show but I started getting nervous as the months went on. There was a very real chance the baby I was carrying didn't belong to Brent, but I was too deep in my lies to untangle the web.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Fifteen years later, we're still married. We've had two more children that are definitely his. A few months ago, Brent's family started talking about 23andme. They wanted to find out more about their ancestors and see what their heritage actually was. The results came today and I opened them before Brent got home from work. The boy we named Brent Jr isn't Brent's son. He has markers that don't show up on Brent's side of the family. I stalked the guy I lost my virginity to on Facebook and when I saw his children, it couldn't be more obvious.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I hid the 23andme results, but I know Brent will ask about them eventually. There's no way I can keep the charade going and I'm already torn up with guilt. I don't know what to do. My son is fourteen years old. He loves the man he calls dad. This secret is going to destroy our family.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][Remorse][/font]

God damn, FUCK THIS WORLD. If I ever, ever do get a chance to marry, bet your ASS I won't do it. Fuck man, just, fuck. I'm seething with rage after reading this, I know the world is unjust but... Damn. Kill all life, what a fucking trap. Evil, evil whore. And they're all like this. Every single one of them. If I were the guy in this situation I'd blow her head off, and the bastard kid, too.
1407902088232.png

I've never said this unironically and mean it, she should khs

B-But, most kids in high school aren't having sex, etc...

This story makes me FUCKING RAGE WHAT THE FUCK FUCKING WHORE CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT fucking cunt needs to be burned at the stake for this disgusting deception

Ruining the man's life, ruining her son's life. Nice.
"Abortion? Nah. I'm a conservative gurl. It's a sin. Fornicate with two men it isn't ."

just saying...........

da booka

Bitch should be in prison for fraud.

Unprotected sex = cuckoldry. Sex without the snip = cuckoldry.

no issue with this, that betabux would've stayed incel if not for her this is just a tiny price to pay to escape inceldom.

femoids care more about their basic instincts then actual morals.

jagged0 said:
no issue with this, that betabux would've stayed incel if not for her this is just a tiny price to pay to escape inceldom.

Get the fuck out, you cuck. "Underrated poster" my ass, you want to be this man? This man who dropped out of school to raise Chad's kid for FOURTEEN FUCKING YEARS, be lied to in his face every day by some unfaithful slut, give his all for another man's offspring?

You are absolutely retarded, I don't care how desperate for a little bit of pussy you are, if you would throw your whole life away like that just to have sex once, you should unironically commit suicide.

man, fuck her. If he finds out he should blow her head off.

He should murder her.

That kid is probably the only Chad/Chadlite in his family while the rest are subhumans.

kkt6 said:
Get the fuck out, you cuck. "Underrated poster" my ass, you want to be this man? This man who dropped out of school to raise Chad's kid for FOURTEEN FUCKING YEARS, be lied to in his face every day by some unfaithful slut, give his all for another man's offspring?

You are absolutely retarded, I don't care how desperate for a little bit of pussy you are, if you would throw your whole life away like that just to have sex once, you should unironically commit suicide.

may I tag you?

nausea said:
may I tag you?
I don't know what that means but sure, whatever.

Fucking slutty femoids. She's such a bitch but... what the fuck else do you expect from a typical femoid these days?! God, this world gets shittier everyday I live in it.

This is what happens when you put women on a pedestal, you never question anything about them as it will always occur to you that they can never lie, cheat or do anything wrong.
Brent learned this the hard way as he got brutally cucked to oblivion.

Juxtaposition6 said:
This is what happens when you put women on a pedestal, you never question anything about them as it will always occur to you that they can never lie, cheat or do anything wrong.

He hasn't learnt yet and probably never will, based on the lying deceitful whorish nature of 99.999995% of women. 

(God, I'm shaking with rage while I'm writing this. This video always makes me feel better.)
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBvSg9oeM8k[/video]

7339er said:
He hasn't learnt yet and probably never will, based on the lying deceitful whorish nature of 99.999995% of women. 

(God, I'm shaking with rage while I'm writing this. This video always makes me feel better.)
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBvSg9oeM8k[/video]
His son could find out and tell him about it, he'll eventually know someway or another.

Juxtaposition6 said:

I'd keep Chad's kid and dump the foid lol.

Like little man can stay, he's an innocent, but the foid needs to bounce.

Lol she gives her virginity to Chad and fuck the betabux so he'll take care of her kid. Modern society in a nutshell.

Ragefuel. This hurt to read, hope that slut gets acid to the face.

Reading this makes me want to puke, sluts like this deserve to be killed slowly and painfully.

Minjaze said:
Reading this makes me want to puke, sluts like this deserve to be killed slowly and painfully.
they are all like this

jagged0 said:
You're calling raising some Chad's kid and being lied to for 14 years a small price? You call finding out that the woman you loved was the high school whore a small price? You are beyond cucked.

nausea said:
they are all like this
Which is why I think that femoids should be controlled.

Honestly I bet the betabux knew and was just so desperate and bluepilled he didn't care. What do you think he thought when his kid was pretty like Chad and didn't have his subhuman features?

ropecel said:
Honestly I bet the betabux knew and was just so desperate and bluepilled he didn't care. What do you think he thought when his kid was pretty like Chad and didn't have his subhuman features?

I would've been filled with joy knowing that my child will be a genetic god superior to all normies in any place he's at.

This is one of few legit rage fuels on this site.

Stupid fucking whore, I hate this world. Dude literally gave everything up for that kid and it isnt even his jfc.

She couldn't save sex for the guy "She loved" she gave it to some random guy at a party.

jagged0 said:
I would've been filled with joy knowing that my child will be a genetic god superior to all normies in any place he's at.
He's not your child you cuck. He's Chad's.

kkt6 said:
He's not your child you cuck. He's Chad's.

Nobody will know he's not mine as long as the secret doesn't leak out normies will think that I produced such a genetic god.