Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Slut makes her TikTok and Instagram account private after being exposed

• Thread starter Slut_Annihilator298
  • Start date
Slut_Annihilator298

Slut_Annihilator298

DVX INCELORVM
★★★
So this stupid bimbo BPD whore from my high school was posting a bunch of slutty shit on TikTok and Instagram and I got fucking furious so I tracked this cunt down and found her Facebook account along with her parents' facebook accounts, so I sent them photos of her being a retarded bimbo then I took screenshots of that and sent them to her via Instagram. She made her Instagram and TikTok private and changed the names LMFAOOOOOOOO. Anyways, thanks for coming to my Ted Talk, niggers.

fucking based

based GrAYcel if true

why did you targeted her?

She got what was coming to her.

Based western style Guidance Patrol.

The Guidance Patrol (Persian: گشت ارشاد, romanized: gašt-e eršâd) or morality police[3] is an Islamic religious police force and vice squad in the Law Enforcement Command of the Islamic Republic of Iran. The Guidance Patrol enforce ShariaIslamic law—per laws in Iran; this is most often the enforcement of Islamic dress code, such as ensuring women in the country wear hijabs.[4] The Guidance Patrol was formed in 2005 as a successor organisation to the older Islamic Revolution Committees, and reports to the Supreme Leader.

For reference:

They get what they fucking deserve.

nice

also fuck tiktok and instagram

thread reeks of gray

why did you targeted her?
I used to like her back in my freshman year and when I found out she was a slut, I got pissed off. We were in quarantine during my sophomore year and I was still sorta angry. When we came back in junior year, I punched her and slapped her and throughout junior and senior year, she posted a bunch of photos of her being a skank, being dressed half-naked, but of course I couldn't do anything about. Anyways, after high school, I found her on Facebook and found her parents' Facebook accounts, too. The second when I realized what I could do, I knew it'd be glorious kek. Her Instagram and TikTok to this day, which surprises even me. BPD sluts like that usually don't have shame for what they are, even around their parents.

such a dope power move, not super effective but the whore will likely think twice before ever posting something like that again for fear the same could happen, try it more times and post results

Pics or GTFO
The facebook account I made was used with a temp email, but I think I took a screenshot of the messages. I'll post them rn when I find them

Last edited:
such a dope power move, not super effective but the whore will likely think twice before ever posting something like that again for fear the same could happen, try it more times and post results
Yeah her Instagram and TikTok account are still private to this day, so I think it really got to her. I sent her parents the messages around 4 and a half months ago, and both accounts have been private and under different names ever since kek

Foids parents always in denial of whore activates of daughter

Yeah her Instagram and TikTok account are still private to this day, so I think it really got to her. I sent her parents the messages around 4 and a half months ago, and both accounts have been private and under different names ever since kek
find out if she’s got some kind of job and send it there too, make up some thesis about how it’s bad representation for the company, makes the colleagues uncomfortable, etc.

ah yes, a sub5 beats up a foid and gets away with it, totally not a larp
I didn't beat her up, retard. Read the post again. I slapped the back of her head once and walked away and didn't know it was me. 2 or 3 days later, I punched her and that's when I got in trouble. My mom pleaded with the whores mom to not press charges and it won't happen again, and it didn't. I went to detention for a month and a half, though.

I've done this a few times. 3 times, the parents didn't care. 1 time they did.

Nice. There needs to be accountability for this shit, although I’m guessing most parents think this is just normal. Soon we’ll be at the generation where parents all met on dating apps.

Nice. There needs to be accountability for this shit, although I’m guessing most parents think this is just normal. Soon we’ll be at the generation where parents all met on dating apps.
Unfortunately true. Most parents don't care because they've seen so much degeneracy to the point where seeing their own children participating in degeneracy is normal. Fucking disgusting, barbaric times we live in.

DAMN! That's awesome. Good work, bro!
Happy Hour Sport GIF by US Open

In my experiences, I don't think they found this behavior normal. More so, there's nothing they can really do about it.

Should have saved the photos and videos and then posted them here.

So this stupid bimbo BPD whore from my high school was posting a bunch of slutty shit on TikTok and Instagram and I got fucking furious so I tracked this cunt down and found her Facebook account along with her parents' facebook accounts, so I sent them photos of her being a retarded bimbo then I took screenshots of that and sent them to her via Instagram. She made her Instagram and TikTok private and changed the names LMFAOOOOOOOO. Anyways, thanks for coming to my Ted Talk, niggers.
Tell her your jerking off to them (in gta)