Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Slut makes boyfriend participate in her family's tradition that he finds distasteful, but refuses to do the same for him

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/146tc72/aita_for_begging_my_girlfriend_to_uphold_a_sexist/

So, if you read his comments and OP, he went hunting to please her family, but she won't cook to please his family. He finds hunting distasteful, especially since they don't eat the ducks they kill, they just kill them for the lulz.

Now personally, I have no issues with hunting for meat, but I do agree that it's a bit distasteful to just shoot animals you have no intention of eating or giving the meat to someone else. But he did it for her family, and she won't even do a little cooking for his. Let's be honest, killing something is way bigger of a thing to do than cooking is. And I also have no issue with hunting, but I also love the death penalty and Pinochet's helicopter rides. Of course, because she has a fesikh, reddit cooms to her defense.

Why is it that girlfriends almost never do for their boyfriends what their boyfriends do for them? Bruno Mars was right when he said in Grenade "you won't do the same". I'm glad I don't have a girlfriend, I've given up on ascending but if I did, I would just want to pump and dump a bunch of different sluts instead of having a girlfriend because 99% of girlfriends treat their boyfriends like dirt. Layne Staley from Alice in Chains tried to warn us about girlfriends in the song "Dirt".
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.
I love Ian Smith. I love Rhodesia.
I love Robert E. Lee. I love the Confederacy.

I love Strom Thurmond. I love Segregation.
I love Ye. I love Death Con 3.
I love Andrew Jackson. I love the Trail of Tears.
I love Eleftherios Venizelos. I love the Megali Idea.

She needs a good beating

She needs a good beating
I wish Pinochet would come back from the dead and give her a free helicopter ride (in video game).

This isn't bad at all, that whore needs thicker skin

This isn't bad at all, that whore needs thicker skin
I would have dumped that bitch if it was me faster than you can say "Apartheid."

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back