Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Slut fucks 5 guys in 5 days from tinder

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
Go to 37:30

She gives up the pussy so easy to different guys 5 days in a row and in the show doesn't allow herself to get fucked at all. Disgusting whores.

Not one second

just another day in clown world

who actually watches this shit

I don't post here a lot man. This place is too negative for my mental health.
I feel you, although I gotta say this is less brutal than going to nightclubs and seeing foids in their natural habitat

Hopefully, she gets STD.

I feel you, although I gotta say this is less brutal than going to nightclubs and seeing foids in their natural habitat

Theres not much this place can teach me. Everything has been said.

And they'd have us believe foids have that many partners in total going by reports. Yeah, right.

She gives up the pussy so easy to different guys 5 days in a row and in the show doesn't allow herself to get fucked at all. Disgusting whores.

And here I was, hoping the pool was filled with acid :feelsbadman:

Lol and it’s hilarious how women complain about men not wanting to date a girl who got fucked by 100 other guys when all they have to do is keep their legs closed

I hate their accents so I won’t watch

Whores gona whore

I don't post here a lot man. This place is too negative for my mental health.
I watched it and her justification is "A girls gonna do what a girls gonna do" disgusting.

All guys are Chads while the best looking girls are high-tier Beckies

I want to go onto this set and blow away all of these fuckwits. Shoot the guys in the guts with a 12 gauge