Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Slut doesn't remember ER

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
IMG 20210915 220947 011

I wonder how ER feels in his grave.

Eh, women don't have a great memory, they are too busy thinking about chad anyways :foidSoy:

Hard to remember things when your brain is 85% made up of chad's cum.

damn he started hating women over a bitch that looked like that?

lol man, just lol

Sad shit indeed.

Eh, women don't have a great memory, they are too busy thinking about chad anyways :foidSoy:
This is why suicide over women is the dumbest shit one can do. They'll post a sad tweet and 10 minutes after have multiple orgasms on chad's cock and then laugh it off.

This is why suicide over women is the dumbest shit one can do. They'll post a sad tweet and 10 minutes after have multiple orgasms on chad's cock and then laugh it off.

I know a guy who killed himself cuz his wife was practicing prostitution. :fuk:

this shouldnt be suprising she was a stacy and he was an incel it's just the way of life sadly

Yikes, no foid worship is difficult when there's a pic like that.

Really mixed feelings about ER.

He wrote well and I admired his faculty for honest introspection.
Some of the situations that he described though... WTF. A ten year old didn't wanna be his little pre-pubescent schoolyard "gf" and THAT'S how he knew it was over? He would have fitted in well here with all the teenagers yelling it's over I am a truecel.

JFL at her daddy though. The whole world YOU INCLUDED can see your little baby girl's nipples and pussy in her pics. Please, tell us more about how ER mentioning her in tales from childhood makes you feel.

Last edited:
you could never make a dent into the stacey population. there are hundreds of millions of them. I don't even think he took out any chads staceys, just normies and incels. jfl

RIP saint Elliot. Man was in so much pain and actually did something about it - admirable.

But we will never forget that her name is Monette Moio.

ER will never stop taking Ls