Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Slut comes crawling back to my chadfish

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
I was chadfishing with the same chad, same bio, and same shit but a new profile in NZ, and matched with the same slut as my previous experiment: https://incels.is/threads/new-misogynistic-chadfish-screenshots-included.156757/

After she refused to do anal raw, I said bye babe, then blocked her. I matched with her today, and she said anal may be okay.
Capture1

Capture2

Since that, she has texted me that anal is good, and we've arranged to meet at a bar before heading back to her place tomorrow. I'm gonna stand her up at the bar. I've gotten some high quality nudes of her in lingerie and her fingering herself.

Bitches will do anything to get chad. They will even crawl back to a chad and offer all their holes just to be with him.

Just call her your butt slut lol.
It's all about personality bro! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Meet her. Just to see the look on her fucking slut face.

God damn, why do a few fucking millimeters of bone make so much of a difference? A woman wouldn't talk like that with me if I had 1000 lives.

Meet her. Just to see the look on her fucking slut face.

God damn, why do a few fucking millimeters of bone make so much of a difference? A woman wouldn't talk like that with me if I had 1000 lives.
bit hard to meet her as she's in NZ
I'm gonna farm her for the nudes then stand her up. that's better in my eyes.

How do you ask them for nudes? I'm so high inhib and socially incompetent that even on my Chadfish I can't seem to have the balls to do it. Instead I end up talking with them about useless shit like my favorite attractions where i'm supposedly from and I waste time google searching shit since i'm not actually from there.
Do I just straight up ask for nudes and hope for the best?
Do you have any other forms of social media like Snapchat to prove that you're real or do you ask for nudes directly through Bumble?

IT WON'T TOUCH THIS
jfl roasties would be willing to do concrete enemas for chad just so they could stay away from sub 8 males

I was chadfishing with the same chad, same bio, and same shit but a new profile in NZ, and matched with the same slut as my previous experiment: https://incels.is/threads/new-misogynistic-chadfish-screenshots-included.156757/

After she refused to do anal raw, I said bye babe, then blocked her. I matched with her today, and she said anal may be okay.
View attachment 172925
View attachment 172926
Since that, she has texted me that anal is good, and we've arranged to meet at a bar before heading back to her place tomorrow. I'm gonna stand her up at the bar. I've gotten some high quality nudes of her in lingerie and her fingering herself.

Bitches will do anything to get chad. They will even crawl back to a chad and offer all their holes just to be with him.

What's wrong with hee English ? Is she a ethnic or sth ?

bit hard to meet her as she's in NZ
I'm gonna farm her for the nudes then stand her up. that's better in my eyes.
dox her and send these nudez and convos to her facebook frends

How do you ask them for nudes? I'm so high inhib and socially incompetent that even on my Chadfish I can't seem to have the balls to do it. Instead I end up talking with them about useless shit like my favorite attractions where i'm supposedly from and I waste time google searching shit since i'm not actually from there.
Do I just straight up ask for nudes and hope for the best?
Do you have any other forms of social media like Snapchat to prove that you're real or do you ask for nudes directly through Bumble?
as a chadfish you can get away with anything. i usually use the sapnu puas thing or just straight up say "I need to jerk off, send tit pic"
it usually works, a few rarely say no, most go teehee and send a pic. if they ask for a cock pic, I send them a pic of some massive dick from an amateur reddit poster.
I have snxp tools and another module from the xposed framework that allow me to send chad pics as a live snap. it usually works but i sometimes get banned from snapchat for using third party modifications to the app.
since then, i've changed to using a virtual number that is not linked to me. i select a new number with a country cose the same as whatever country i'm chadfishing in

Bitch should rot in shit.

are there any attractive women in NZ, i have never seen one.

as a chadfish you can get away with anything. i usually use the sapnu puas thing or just straight up say "I need to jerk off, send tit pic"
it usually works, a few rarely say no, most go teehee and send a pic. if they ask for a cock pic, I send them a pic of some massive dick from an amateur reddit poster.
I have snxp tools and another module from the xposed framework that allow me to send chad pics as a live snap. it usually works but i sometimes get banned from snapchat for using third party modifications to the app.
since then, i've changed to using a virtual number that is not linked to me. i select a new number with a country cose the same as whatever country i'm chadfishing in

How much does the fake number cost? Which app do you use?

How much does the fake number cost? Which app do you use?
i use call hippo for nz. but u can get others with which u pay using gift cards - completely anonymous. there are other things called VoIP. i've used them too.

i use call hippo for nz. but u can get others with which u pay using gift cards - completely anonymous. there are other things called VoIP. i've used them too.

Thanks. And do you know any specific posters that post a lot of pictures? Just so I can keep sending the same dick to roasties if they ask for more.

chadfishing threads are the ultimate suifuel
but at the same time I can't get enough of them. It's like i'm addicted to the blackpills they come with.

Good evening, I despise big gamete people

I'm too high inhibi to do this, tried it once and was swarmed by wamen but i didnt reply and uninstalled the app. I wasn't ready for that big blackpill bomb back then(2yrs+ ago)

Where do you get chadfish photos? The "model" section on instagram is just balding incels.

Women's rights need to be taken away because their rights is against equality
full

Disgusting, foids are pure trash

Meanwhile incels can't even get their looksmatch

View attachment 172925
View attachment 172926

Which Chad photos are you using? What location?

Potent suicidefuel. I wish I had the mental energy to chadfish. I just feel so drained out throughout the day...
Meanwhile incels can't even get their looksmatch
Forget looksmatch we'd even get rejected by a 70 year old grannywhore.