Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Slut caught callously stealing money from currycel - no remorse

Literally no conscience

Seen it, typical degenerate western whore doing what she does best outside of sucking Tyrone and Chad dick. This curry really should've had something more fullproof tho.

Literally no conscience

In my religion, the punishment for theft is that the word "thief" is branded on your forehead after the 3rd offence. I used to think it's too harsh of a punishment, but after seeing this whore I changed my mind. Some people are just animals who deserve no sympathy.

Seen it, typical degenerate western whore doing what she does best outside of sucking Tyrone and Chad dick. This curry really should have had something more fullproof tho.

Isn't that what she has Chad for? Looks like chads not doing a good job giving her money, so she has to resort to stealing from a working man.

It's over for currycels.

Fucking betas not charging these hoes for their crimes. If it was the other way around, no mercy.

Wow... and all the make up in the world won't change shes a nasty whore

you know what they use to do to thieves? cut their greasy hands off

This is what happens if foids keep dating broke loser chads

Obnoxious bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back