Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Slovenly, fat slob becomes billionaire and doesn't ascend

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
So ignoring the crypto-chaos going on with this guy (I have no idea about how that shit works), before all that, he was worth several billion dollars. He chose to dress like a toddler, keep a birds' nest hair-do and drive a Toyota corolla - all to virtue signal about being "generous" and not a typical rich guy.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVlkFW43820

he could have gotten a personal trainer, a $1000 dollar hair cut and some tailor made clothes and bang 10/10s every day, instead he settled with this monstrosity:

How do you resourceMAXX to the EXTREME and still be stupid enough not to maximize your position on the genetic hierarchy. I would have played around a while and then married a 10/10 and have three children. He must be out of touch with humanity somehow. Wealth literally buys genetic quality for your offspring. He can't be LOW IQ. What's wrong with him?

I'm curious if she'll leave him after he went bankrupt and maybe in jail.My instincts say yes .

probably because hes a bluepilled kike drone, i.e the only ones allowed to obtain money

So ignoring the crypto-chaos going on with this guy (I have no idea about how that shit works), before all that, he was worth several billion dollars. He chose to dress like a toddler, keep a birds' nest hair-do and drive a Toyota corolla - all to virtue signal about being "generous" and not a typical rich guy.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVlkFW43820

he could have gotten a personal trainer, a $1000 dollar hair cut and some tailor made clothes and bang 10/10s every day, instead he settled with this monstrosity:

How do you resourceMAXX to the EXTREME and still be stupid enough not to maximize your position on the genetic hierarchy. I would have played around a while and then married a 10/10 and have three children. He must be out of touch with humanity somehow. Wealth literally buys genetic quality for your offspring. He can't be LOW IQ. What's wrong with him?

I think it's great that he married his looksmatch.

What bluepill :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: does to a mf.

he's unironically low IQ. its the same reason why he just lost all his money

He had a Physics bachelor degree at MIT, that easily places him at a 130+ IQ
he's jewish, (((they))) probably just gave it to him. it really opens a lot of doors when you have a community of people who control everything and love to help out their own