Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Slit-eyed pan faced, pimple riddled noodle whore matches, JBW fails in USA?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
Look at this ugly whore and the type of guys she is matching with and tell me that sub 5/10 guys are enough for her when she has so many better options?
I would rate her 3/10 maybe even lower with that fucked up skin, tiny eyes and just strange looking face.

I would fuck her of course but she's still disgusting looking.

Jfl she looks like absolute shit but still is matching with chads. :feelsclown::feelsclown:

she rejecting chads meanwhile she gets rejected my me:feelskek:
Vocel if you wouldn't fuck her. She looks slim. I bet her cunt is itty bitty too.

They mog me
they mog me too you fucker. Especially the white guy, although I probably height mog him.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CAN'T EVEN GET AN UGLY ASIAN WHORE FOR A SLOPPY SECONDS

WHERE IS MY 3/10 ASIAN GF?!

What? He looks about average height and I am above average height. I heightmog 90% of men in US. Too bad my face is 3/10. I wish I was an inch taller even. 2.5 cm would make me a chad height

As a whitecel, I can affirm to you that JBW is bullshit and just a stupid fucking cope made by ethnics

Jfl she looks like absolute shit but still is matching with chads. :feelsclown::feelsclown:
Retarded ugly cunt thinks she's on their level because they pump and dump her like trash.

Imagine an acneic ricecel matching with female models

How tall? :feelswhere:
My height varies and I am not sure if I ever measure myself correct. Sometimes doctors measure me 2 cm shorter sometimes taller. At my lowest I am 189 cm at my highest I am 190.5 cm. Or slightly below 6'3 or just barely 6'3

I am older than 25 khv if you are wondering.

Those mosquito bites on her face need be zapped real hard.
What? He looks about average height and I am above average height. I heightmog 90% of men in US. Too bad my face is 3/10. I wish I was an inch taller even. 2.5 cm would make me a chad height
You can literally just wear lifts and increase your height by much more than just 2.5 cm tbh

They all mog me hard :feelsbadman:

how can she show her unpainted face online while looking like that?
no self-awareness in this noodlewhore.

It's over. I want some tight asian pussy too, lucky guys.

Over for the male race tbh

DAMN.

You have no idea how brutal that was for me as a ricecel.

No wonder why I can't get any damn matches on tinder. If THOSE guys are my competition for a lowly noodle like her, then it truly never began for me.

Holy fuck no wonder why I only get a couple of extremely obese near death landwhales a year or transgender dudes (I indiscriminately fast swipe).

I literally swipe right on everyone until it reaches the daily limit.

I may think that I'm a 4/10 but I'm pretty damn sure a lot of foids rate me as a 1/10. I might as well be a 1-2/10.

I swear man I come across some Asian dudes even shorter and uglier than me (I'm 5'6) and they don't even seem as depressed or disillusioned as I am.

I swear man I come across some Asian dudes even shorter and uglier than me (I'm 5'6) and they don't even seem as depressed or disillusioned as I am.
They work hard and become the highest earning race in US so they can have slopppy seconds at 35 and settle down with worn down noodle whore. Asians are the only minority in US that isn't being violent and confrontational.

if you bring an asian to the west she becomes westernized, big surprise

noodles speaking english without an accent is a bonerkill ngl, she's corrupted beyond saving

I’d fuck her hard tbh.

No matter how old or blackpilled I get it's always a little shocking watching a foid fawn over Chads. It's so completely divorced from what my reality has been that it seems like a completely different dimension.