Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Slideshow by Blue Magic

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-

View: https://youtu.be/-NJXVXbO6oI?si=tITs09vumAp3Qz3V

I remember listening to this song among others back in the summers of my high school years. It was during a time when I was still in love with my oneitis (muh oneitis I know), and I used to listen to love songs while thinking about her. I felt happier and healthier back then, I didn’t have anxiety, I didn’t have depression, I still had some anger issues but they weren’t too bad, and I felt overall more alive. This might all sound like a bluepill fairytale, but it’s missing one key component: My Ascension that never happened. Once I knew this girl never loved me, my view on foids changed forever. She is an evil fucking whore and she stole my happiness and sanity and I hope she dies for it.

View: https://youtu.be/-NJXVXbO6oI?si=tITs09vumAp3Qz3V

I remember listening to this song among others back in the summers of my high school years. It was during a time when I was still in love with my oneitis (muh oneitis I know), and I used to listen to love songs while thinking about her. I felt happier and healthier back then, I didn’t have anxiety, I didn’t have depression, I still had some anger issues but they weren’t too bad, and I felt overall more alive. This might all sound like a bluepill fairytale, but it’s missing one key component: My Ascension that never happened. Once I knew this girl never loved me, my view on foids changed forever. She is an evil fucking whore and she stole my happiness and sanity and I hope she dies for it.

When I was in high school, I was exactly like you. I fantasized about being with girls that I liked. I thought they were innocent, I was dead wrong. Looking back, I am ashamed of my past.
Swallowing the blackpill was a liberating moment for me

When I was in high school, I was exactly like you. I fantasized about being with girls that I liked. I thought they were innocent, I was dead wrong. Looking back, I am ashamed of my past.
Swallowing the blackpill was a liberating moment for me
The blackpill has overshadowed everything in my life with misery, but I can’t be angry about it because it’s inevitable. All good things come to an end, nothing gold can stay. The good thing happened to be my blissful ignorance in my bluepilled days before facing rejection from the only girl I ever truly loved. That’s what I get for loving somebody, my life being ruined and my soul forever twisted

The blackpill has overshadowed everything in my life with misery, but I can’t be angry about it because it’s inevitable. All good things come to an end, nothing gold can stay. The good thing happened to be my blissful ignorance in my bluepilled days before facing rejection from the only girl I ever truly loved. That’s what I get for loving somebody, my life being ruined and my soul forever twisted
It's better to be blackpilled than to be a foolish bluepiller

Never give your heart to a girl because she will throw it away like trash. I learned the hard way too

so bad so bad

Never give your heart to a girl because she will throw it away like trash. I learned the hard way too
I was always a great artist, so I gave her a beautiful drawing of a rose with her name signed in calligraphy. All she said was thanks, and that it was “cool”. I spent the entire summer thinking of her and “muh self improving” only for that to happen. That’s when I realized it never began

I was always a great artist, so I gave her a beautiful drawing of a rose with her name signed in calligraphy. All she said was thanks, and that it was “cool”. I spent the entire summer thinking of her and “muh self improving” only for that to happen. That’s when I realized it never began
That is a brutal story. If she received that same drawing from someone that she was physically attracted to, she would have appreciated the drawing. In your case, she gave you a neutral reaction.