Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Slenderman killer will be freed after serving 4 years for homicide

• Thread starter Deleted member 36467
  • Start date
Deleted member 36467

Deleted member 36467

The world is ours
-

A Wisconsin woman who admitted to helping stab her former classmate to please the fictional character Slender Man will be freed from a mental health institution, a judge ruled Friday.

Anissa Weier, 19, has been at Winnebago Mental Health Institute since December 2017 after pleading guilty to attempted second-degree intentional homicide. She was initially sentenced to 25 years at the hospital but will now be subject to constant GPS monitoring and will receive outpatient psychiatric treatment under the conditions of her release, according to the Associated Press.
The incident happened when they were both 12.

Aged 19, she'll be freed but subjected to GPS monitoring and regular mental health support.

This completely understates the severity of her crime.
Just commit murder at 12 theory.

It feels worse knowing there won't be any consequences/struggles in her day to day life, like there is for a male criminal after being released to find relationships, work and accommodation.

She can hop on Tinder, find a simp to financial support her for the rest of her life at the cost of literally nothing.

I bet she'll end up as an obnoxious feminist. :feelsmage:

Lmao I bet she already thinks that men are oppressors :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Just have a uterus.

Justin Timberlake Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

women are privileged asf

I wish I knew this at 12

why. no this cannot happen.